Brett Favre

I believe Brett is going through the chances - he's at that magic age!
The guy don't know what else to do besides football and probably not into the sports analyst gigs. Fearing that he'll fast fade away if he retires, I'm not surprised he grasped at something to hang on to his youth. I really feel bad for him because I truly believe he fears the uncertainly in a world without football.

Would you have as much sympathy if a non-specific 41 year old married man, after having his sexual advances spurned, sent dick pics to your wife, daughter, mother, sister or niece in an attempt to manipulate their feelings?

I think not.

Brett Favre obviously thinks very highly of himself and his arrogance finally got the best of him.

Tee&A

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Would you have as much sympathy if a non-specific 41 year old married man, after having his sexual advances spurned, sent dick pics to your wife, daughter, mother, sister or niece in an attempt to manipulate their feelings?

I think not.

Brett Favre obviously thinks very highly of himself and his arrogance finally got the best of him.

Me likey this. Me likey a lot.

curiouscam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Saw the pics and if that IS him I don't think he is small. He just looks average. Like a normal dick ;) Easy to think some men are small when you see everyone on here. I guess with larger than life people you expect larger than life things. hehe

hornynyc

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If those pictures are of his dick, there is nothing wrong with it. What good is a huge dick if you can't use it? And many guys with huge dicks can't use them well. They are just big pieces of meat.

God, get a grip!

B_Jordan85

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What is shlort and y're 100% str8 according to your profile so why would you care?

Sh-lort is the opposite of SHLONG (short instead of long, get it) and you dont have to be gay to make fun of a small cock. Now i know why Favre wears #4. AND IT IS SMALL, especially for someone who is 6 foot 3

B_Jordan85

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Feel sorry for him Jordan85 because he might have an avg to smaller cock? I think its you who we should be feeling sorry for.

and why is that? why are you even here? what do you need support for? this site is for guys who have giant dicks, not guys WHO ARE giant dicks. peace.

SmallDad

Sexy Member
Media
When you look at it it looks like a normal penis. Maybe it's a little small for a white guy but for asian it is average or above average.

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So...the guy sent some dirty pictures to an attractive woman. But he never slept with her or even kissed her? Would it have made sense for her to reply to him saying, 'I'm offended by this, stop it.'

Instead the appropriate course of action was to leak the pictures, etc., out to the media?

Awesome. The apex of gold-digging without even spreading her legs.

Tee&A

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So...the guy sent some dirty pictures to an attractive woman. But he never slept with her or even kissed her? Would it have made sense for her to reply to him saying, 'I'm offended by this, stop it.'

Instead the appropriate course of action was to leak the pictures, etc., out to the media?

Awesome. The apex of gold-digging without even spreading her legs.

In my opinion, what she did was quite the contrary to golddigging. Golddiggers will do or use whatever it takes within their power to gain financial means (usually through sex or sexual favors). From what I've read she didn't solicit him at all, and if she was after financial gain he not only instigated the situation but he gave her every tool she needed to get it.

Brett Favre (allegedly) sent her dick pics; once said dick pics hit her inbox, they became her property. She didn't have any obligation to tell him to stop bothering her or to delete them; she did, however, have the legal right to do whatever she wanted to do with the pictures she now owned of his crooked mushroom, so she sold them. A lot of women who end up actually giving up the pussy could learn a thing or two from her.

I also like the way you said she was "attractive", almost as if she should somehow not be offended by some strange, married man sending her dick pics because she's so good-looking she should be used to this sort of thing...hm.

SWGB

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nothing? Nobody? I'd love to see that dick, it would complete some of my fantasies. :biggrin1: