Brian Austin Green

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Okay.

While we're doing the "Teen Idol" thingy may I just say that this twirp has certainly developed nicely?

I have, on a VHS video I got on sale, a vignette of a guy who has to be Brain Austin Green's twin or better yet Brian Austin Green himself. The dude on the video has a donkey dick.

Even if it isn't him I imagine it is... :cool: Pecker? When you have a minute??

Attachments

Reactions: WrikPrada

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Did you see his "Loser" dance on Freddie this week? It was some funny shit. Anyway, I wasn't looking for a bulge, but he does have a nice butt. I have it on Tivo. I'll try to upload a video clip later.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
My ex fucked him. He's a bottom. Don't be fooled by his public front with women, he's gay, gay, gay. My ex said he begged for cock like a little whore. My ex also mentioned that he likes the fairy dust. If there was anything exceptional about his package, he would have mentioned it. My ex is a size queen.

Atia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Brian has always been a hottie in my book....

What was Vanessa thinking..when she allowed him to leave...hehe

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Don't know who he is.

Don't know if he's hung.

I am so pre-occupied with his amazing ass, anything else is irrelevant.
I just saw him, while I was having sushi the other night (Katsu-ya, Studio City). He still looks good, but there was no way to see his bulge. He was sitting in a chair, waiting for a table, and sitting in front of him in the same chair, was a STUNNING girl (I noticed, and so did 2 or the 3 girls that I was with, HER, before noticing him). If he plays with guys, then he's playing both sides of the fence, because they were definitely together.

Reactions: Joshy20027

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I just saw him, while I was having sushi the other night (Katsu-ya, Studio City). He still looks good, but there was no way to see his bulge. He was sitting in a chair, waiting for a table, and sitting in front of him in the same chair, was a STUNNING girl (I noticed, and so did 2 or the 3 girls that I was with, HER, before noticing him). If he plays with guys, then he's playing both sides of the fence, because they were definitely together.

Take that in your pipe and smoke it.:tongue:

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He was sitting in a chair, waiting for a table, and sitting in front of him in the same chair, was a STUNNING girl (I noticed, and so did 2 or the 3 girls that I was with, HER, before noticing him). If he plays with guys, then he's playing both sides of the fence, because they were definitely together.

How together were they? Was she sitting on his lap, while wearing a miniskirt? :wink:

There's a fence? :confused: Nobody ever told me that.