Brian bloom - playgirl

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Seriously! they have great asses! and just bodies, over all! :eek::tongue::cool:

Oh, boy. OZ has some man candy on that show.

I remember an episode of OZ, Wolfgang Cutler (Brendan Kelly was the top) and Robson (R.E. Rodgers--bottom) were fucking doggy style in the prison cell. And as Cutler was cumming inside Robson, he punched Robson twice really hard in his rib cage. I was like DAMN~!!!.:eek: I don't like violence and sex but those guys were hot.

NYhungguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Brian Bloom was in As The World Turns and was gorgeous in those days. Didn't grow up so hot. I ran into him when I was 20 at Penn Station---I think he lived on Long Island as a kid. He gave me his autogrpah but was not that friendly.

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Oh, boy. OZ has some man candy on that show.

I remember an episode of OZ, Wolfgang Cutler (Brendan Kelly was the top) and Robson (R.E. Rodgers--bottom) were fucking doggy style in the prison cell. And as Cutler was cumming inside Robson, he punched Robson twice really hard in his rib cage. I was like DAMN~!!!.:eek: I don't like violence and sex but those guys were hot.

Everytime I saw Cutler I'd chub up a little. And even though Toby bit the head off Robson, he was still hot to the end. And the fact that Keller offed Brian Bloom during a blow job his eyes were pure sex as well as his hairy chest and his beautiful bubble butt... I could go on and on.

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Brian Bloom had one of the most gorgeous sets of blue eyes I ever seen. When he was Dusty Donovan, he reminded me a lot of those popular boys during our high school years that we wanted to secretly fucked. Those eyes, all-American good looks, and tight jeans. It is just that old nostalgia feel. You know, when he was both a teenager and adult, I knew he would be packing something.

polarbear

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Funny thing: watching tv late last night and this very episode was on. Happened to turn it on just before the shower scene. Can't believe Meloni killed Bloom as he was cumming. Great scenes.

OZ is showing Thursday nights (technically Friday) at 12:50AM on SBS in Australia.