Brian Bloom

bigV

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wonder if he is any relation to the hunk Eddie Bloom discussed earlier. Brian was always a hottie and I loved the shirtless scene's that he had. I also saw him on an episode of Law and Order.

Still incredibly HOT!!!

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
MajorBob said:
How about former Soap Star, Brian Bloom Who was on"As the WorldTurns+" years ago?

the guy has the sexiest eyes on the planet. he's sort of faded into oblivion it seems. he's not done much since he was in OZ, the hbo prison series, for a few episodes. he had a man to man kiss in that one. he's 36 and still single. makes ya wonder, but he doesn't set my gaydar off.

he did a layout for playgirl a long time ago. no nudes tho.

good pics of him are hard to find. a few i have are linked below. someone online commented about the 4th one once "i've never in my life wanted to be a bathroom sink - until now".

Attachments

Italian Guy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's too bad it was Chris Meloni who we got to see do the frontal in Oz and not Brian Bloom. Brian only showed his ass - wonder why?

Have to say he was much cuter when he was younger and more slender.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Italian Guy said:
It's too bad it was Chris Meloni who we got to see do the frontal in Oz and not Brian Bloom. Brian only showed his ass - wonder why?

I'm not so sure about that...even though there may not be any screen caps of Brian Bloom frontal, I do seem to remember watching OZ and could swear that we saw Brian Bloom frontal....I'll have to go the DVD on that...or maybe it was wishful thinking on my part. Oh well.

rekrap

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Italian Guy said:

Have to say he was much cuter when he was younger and more slender.

I prefered him older. to me he is sexy older and mature looking.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
fratpack said:
I'm not so sure about that...even though there may not be any screen caps of Brian Bloom frontal, I do seem to remember watching OZ and could swear that we saw Brian Bloom frontal....I'll have to go the DVD on that...or maybe it was wishful thinking on my part. Oh well.
No mention of any Brian Bloom frontal action at the CNdb, but I wouldn't mind if it were proved otherwise. :rolleyes:

"Never mind the mess hall, because the shower is where the beefcake was served. Four stars x two for this dashing, gifted actor whose massive twin orbs grace the screen in Oz's 4.2 season, episode 35 "Revenge is Sweet" (Jan. 21, 2001). Way more of him is seen here than in his 1997 film "Extramarital", which left fans wanting to see a bit more. But in Oz, he shares the showers with hottie Christopher Meloni who enters as Bloom, 30, is already standing under the water. Now Meloni is shown nude first when he enters the area, teasing Bloom about jerking off in the shower. You don't actually see this, but Bloom replies: "Just giving old Magic Johnson his early morning stretch, that's all." As Meloni steps behind a tiled partition to join Bloom, the camera goes too so that you see two moist sets of great asses. Meloni is sheer poetry, but this scene is all Bloom's, though, if you favor the beefcake physique. And folks, you're looking at fleshy, prime beefcake!! Sadly, that episode is all you'll see of those piercing, light-colored eyes, the black-matted chest, bulky biceps and Bloom's considerable acting range. Meloni offs him after getting him to perform a blowjob. Ah, the complexities of friendship."

Source: http://cndb.com/actor.html?name=Bloom%2C+Brian

Reactions: Brasifalus

sdjdguy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I well remember Brian Bloom as a teen hunk on As the World Turns in the mid-1980s. I had not seen him (or really thought about him) in many years until I saw him on a recent episode of CSI. I think he's aged remarkably well ... besides those incredible blue eyes, he has a really beefy and hairy bod that totally does it for me. Not only would I not throw him out of bed, I'd tie him down and make him mine.:biggrin1:

sir-yes-sir

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He was also in the spin off from the Golden Girlls. I have been trying to find him for a long time. He was the main charter for a tv version of Smokey and the Bandit. He has amazing chest hair and wonderful eyes. He must be cutting it back, to bad.

fliegles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[
quote=alex8]A few more:[/quote]
Alex you are a prince!! Picture #1, that isn't just a speedo, that is a genuine ass-grabbing, peeder bulging bikini!! :eek: Can you maybe find a bigger, clearer shot of the same scene??

joe1

Expert Member
Media
Hard to believe there are no frontals of him. If I looked like him, I'd be naked ALL the time. Consequently, my pics would be all over the internet haha!

hairyman101

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
if memory serves me right the last time we see brian on OZ is with that other guy in the shower and then as they walk away clothed down the hall the other guy says "give me a blowjob" and brian gets on his knees and then we just see the other guys face and then he grabs brians head as if to push his face closer and then twists his head and kills him. this is all in OZ and not for real. it was a hot scene but i knew i would not see brian anymore on there...:mad: the other time was on "empty nest" a spinoff of golden girls with christy micnichol.....and brian is in the kitchen with his shirt open showing all that black chest hair.....i wish i could find a pic of that scene.