Brian Bloom

~quicksilver~

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Funny how everyone has different things that attract them.... I clicked on the first pic (80s, smooth, twinkish) and thought "eh, not really interested..." Then the pics got better! Now I am completely infatuated, the chest hair and a couple of years make all the difference! WOOF!

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
All that hair and all. You better believe it.:wink: Even though I like some smooth guys, he makes my motor run a bit.

NYhungguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
when he was a teenager he was on As The World Turns playing Dusty Donovan. He was such an f-ing gorgeous teenager. He lived on Long Island and I ran into him in Penn Station one afternoon. He gave me his autograph and was just so-so friendly. He must have been 18 or 19 by then.

bigone90036

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yesterday was the Italian street fair in Hollywood. I saw Brian Bloom there for the 2nd year in a row. He was with a chick both times. He's still fine as hell, but his hair is much thinner. He's for sure str8.

Reactions: Brasifalus

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just happened to turn to days of our lives this week and noticed how old Lucas is looking. Now Phillip has always been one of my favs, He's still the bad boy.

concupisys

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
maybe it's because of my generation, but doesn't anyone remember when he was on that episode of 'who's the boss' as samantha's love interest? they also did a TV movie together called 'crash course' in 1988(?) where they become an item....

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
maybe it's because of my generation, but doesn't anyone remember when he was on that episode of 'who's the boss' as samantha's love interest? they also did a TV movie together called 'crash course' in 1988(?) where they become an item....

It was actually his brother Scott Bloom that played Sam's boyfriend on WTB.

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
They did star together in the 80s b Horror flick, The Stuff as brothers. I kind of felt sorry for Scott Bloom. He sort of disappear, just like Scott Baio's cousin, Jimmy. Both starred in some hit sitcoms for sometime and they just went away when their careers weren't that demanding at all. Oh, wel...that was the price of fame.