Brian from big brother 8 uk.

kramer2088

Experimental Member
Media
This guy was running about naked in his audition tape and in the program the other day. I heard the other housemates describing him as being hung like a "babys arm holding an orange". Amazed if there aren't some still's and clips on the internet.....

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
Well let's hope that he makes up physically for what he lacks mentally.

"Romeo and Juliet - isn't he that guy from So Solid Crew?"

"Shakespeare - I've never heard of him"

kramer2088

Experimental Member
Media
Well the evicted housemate said tonight that "it's down to his knee" so if that's small to average, i'm on the wrong planet!!

DaveGoodie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
She did, yes that was Laura who said that...but then Laura is on another planet :) Mind you if I was showering with Laura I think mine would get really big too! (she has the massive tits!)

jaodernein

Experimental Member
Media
there was one part when he was in like sweat shorts and you could clearly see a massive bulge down there, they were like a faded blue and he was jumping round in the shower before he got in n it was bouncin....i think we need caps!

DaveGoodie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
OK, am I blind? when I saw him in the shower shortly after he arrived he seemed to have a soft cock that looked about 3 inches long. And when he nominated nude you couldn't see it from behind. If anyone has a pic or video that can change my mind, I'd be interested.

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
OK, am I blind? when I saw him in the shower shortly after he arrived he seemed to have a soft cock that looked about 3 inches long. And when he nominated nude you couldn't see it from behind. If anyone has a pic or video that can change my mind, I'd be interested.
Dave, no, you're not going blind! When the guys nominated naked, Brian moved "Little Brian" (the Teddy bear he was using as a figleaf) as he was adjusting his position in the diary-room chair, flashing momentarily. Someone, somewhere must be taping these shows, especially with the popularity of SkyPlus. Three inches I think is a tad generous. Just goes to show that women exaggerate their size reports to a ridiculous degree.

conscept

Just Browsing
Media
Hmm, He was giving charley a massage in the caravan when he goes " look " and he had an erection, I could see it clearly pointing down his leg. She shouted at him and he sat down and had to wait for it to go.

DaveGoodie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think people believe what they want to believe. And sadly, one thing they believe is racial stereotypes.

However Brian seems to be a really nice guy, and the fact that he is badly educated doesn't mean he's stupid, just that he isn't academic.