BRIAN J. WHITE (D.O.A., Ways of the Flesh, TV's "The Shield")

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hot-model-turned-actor Brian J. White has stood out during his career playing Det. Tavon Garris on TV's "The Shield", as well as playing major rôles in recent movies such as D.O.A and Ways of the Flesh (both 2006), as well as the forthcoming Stomp the Yard (US release: 12 Jan 2007). [ Click for filmography ].

Need convincing that he's a hottie when modeling shirtless or nude? :rolleyes:

Then take a look --->

Attachments

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
However, it might be news to you (it certainly was to me) that, back in his slightly less worked-out days, he also revealed all in a documentary about penis size. :rolleyes:

---> 1, 2

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
However, it might be news to you (it certainly was to me) that, back in his slightly less worked-out days, he also revealed all in a documentary about penis size. :rolleyes:

---> 1, 2
He's in a room with guys built just like him. Not all can be huge. That is unless he is a grower.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
um were those guys errect???

No. :rolleyes:

Is he gay?

That is the subject of much debate.

They are not from a documentary. That is from a movie.

So tell me more.... because the white-haired guy has appeared in at least a couple of penis-size documentaries; which is not to say that he has not done naked bit parts in films as well. Any idea what the title of the movie might be, since the CNDB and other usual sources offer no information on naked appearances by BJW?

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
Oh and if u have not seen many of his films. For flesh check out Redemption and Ms and Mr Jones. He has underwear and nude scenes in them. But if looking for frontal then get the movie I posted above.

jimmyinme

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

---> 1, 2

i'm way late, so those links no longer work. anybody got the pictures they were attached to???

B_JigBohn9x8

Experimental Member
Media
I cannot comprehend the point to topics and posts like this on LPSG. Good looking guys are very common. Huge cocks are rare. Opening these photos takes time. After all the work and time of opening these photos, all I saw were artsy model photos, and some small penises.

I've mentioned this before in a post. Please try to describe your photos, and especially mention the ones that contain a cock. I have zero interest in looking at handsome or pretty models. They're as sexy as a coca-cola ad.

D_uy6duitf7

Just Browsing
Media
I cannot comprehend the point to topics and posts like this on LPSG. Good looking guys are very common. Huge cocks are rare. Opening these photos takes time. After all the work and time of opening these photos, all I saw were artsy model photos, and some small penises.

I've mentioned this before in a post. Please try to describe your photos, and especially mention the ones that contain a cock. I have zero interest in looking at handsome or pretty models. They're as sexy as a coca-cola ad.

Couldn't agree with you more, BigJohn9x8

Lizzie_love

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's also the CELEBRITY thread. This guy's an actor. Some people are interested in celebrity endowment, whether or not they're huge. If you don't like it, stop bitching and go find something else to look at.

Reactions: Henchie