Brian Joubert's phenomenal ass

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
jeff black said:
So who's his dad? Zeus, Ares, Jon Jon the tennis player?:biggrin1:

If he stands directly in front of me, he might find that I'm his daddy for a while. :tongue:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
:laola: :laola: :laola: ALL HAIL BRIAN JOUBERT'sPHENOMEN-ANAL ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
lol..what kind of an ad was that? he was basically just rocking his ass the whole time.

(no complaints here but those underwear needed be be somewhere else...like off of his body.)

EDIT:
he's not better than Scott Caan, now that's an ass to drool over.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
invisibleman said:
WE WANT MORE PICTURES OF BRIAN JOUBERT'S PHENOMEN-ANAL ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The front view isn't bad either. :rolleyes:

Reasons to love Live TV
They're tighty and they're whitey
Crotch-hugging shorts
With one ball in his shorts, and one ball out
Wet
Shirtless

Joubert was romantically linked to Laetitia Bléger (Miss France 2004) during late 2004 and 2005... however, after their break-up she claimed in an interview that nothing had ever happened between them, and that the relationship was merely dreamt up by publicists to give Joubert a public profile of being interested in women. :cool:

The Professor 2

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am just catching up on all these pages of terrific posts so I am a bit "behind" :biggrin1:

As Ricky Ricardo would say - "I yi Yi yi Yiii!" That's one skater who could sit on my face till the water freezes - wooo....

And hey Alex8 - you are a hot one too! :cool:

alex8 said:
He's a French figure skater. With the ass of a god. Or a demi-god, at least. I say so, therefore it must be true. So there. :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dC-5iPNUGdQ&search=joubert

cetaylor1946

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

On behalf of other ignoramuses (sorry, don't know the Latin plural...) I'd like to ask: does the fact that these links don't work anymore mean that (a) they're dead being that it's a year-ish later, or (b) I'm doing something wrong?

I have a Photobucket.com logon but I *never* seem to be able to make any of their links work....

And being that I live in France and do appreciate Monsieur Joubert, I'd like to see what I gather are more pictures of his butt!

Amicalement.

melrose

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Nice Ass, very nice bod!
Did you notice that in the center of what he is standing on has LPG, kinda ironic don't ya think???