Brian Williams

STYLYUNG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
This is the second thread on Brian Williams. The first was several months ago. He was reporting from Iraq for NBC News. He was dressed in khaki pants that didn't do much to conceal a very generous package. Wiliams is a Welsh name. We all kinow that the Welsh are the "giftted" guys of the UK.

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is the second thread on Brian Williams. The first was several months ago. He was reporting from Iraq for NBC News. He was dressed in khaki pants that didn't do much to conceal a very generous package. Wiliams is a Welsh name. We all kinow that the Welsh are the "giftted" guys of the UK.
I found the thread You mention....but the khaki pants pic in question is not there.
Can You post it for us?

NewArtz

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I liked him when he hosted SNL and played a New Jersey Fireman with a heavy accent. He was actually funny. It made me realize his whole anchor personae is merely an act. duh.

Attachments

p4s44

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Im suprised this first picture I posted here didnt get much attention. I would have to say its the best of him on the web...

I agree. I always thought Brian Williams was good-looking, but that picture of him bulging in those khaki pants is just plain sexy! I'd love to see what he's packing.

pinky

Sexy Member
Media
There is something very Peter Jenningsish about Brian Williams. He exudes competency, class, intelligence and bookish sexiness. Yum, my kind of meatball!

Reactions: sdg67

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He looks like an older brother or cousin for Edward Burns. Both nice.
Yanno, that never dawned on me until You pointed it out.
I go absolutely weak at the knees over Ed Burns, so it would stand to reason that anyone of a similar look (like Brian Williams) would grab my eye too.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Did Brian Williams Just Brag About the Size of His Penis?

In an interview with Elle, Williams says he doesn't wear flat-front pants. When interviewer Andrew Goldman tells Williams that he knows a man who doesn't wear flat-fronts because his penis is too large, Williams answers, "I'm with him. It's a huge problem." Why is it not surprising that Brian Williams is hung? Sure, he quickly adds a "kidding" to the end of his quip and plays it off as a joke. Yeah, the kind of joke a guy with a huge dick would make.

phoenixdown117

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Brian Williams is one handsome man. Anderson Cooper is still my top choice for hot anchormen, but Williams is a close second.

And I absolutely love Ed Burns too. Good grief he's gorgeous.