Brianna's Slut Gets Cock Part One

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Brianna’s Slut Gets Cock- Part One

He knelt before me, looking at my breasts hungrily. He would never touch them without my permission, his training is progressing well. He responds immediately to commands with no thought. He has explicit trust in me, which is the most important thing about power exchange.

Today was a test. I wanted to see how much he actually trusted me, if it was complete or if there was even a scrap of hesitation.

He was naked, I was naked. He was swaying towards me and back again. His need to touch me was so strong. I looked down at him and told him he has been such a good little slut for me he was getting a reward.

He looked up at me. His eyes shining with interest, but knowing to speak would be a mistake. I leaned down, my lips brushing his, whispering “My good, good slut.”

He moaned, beginning to tremble, he clasped his hands to his thighs so he wouldn’t touch me. My breath in his ear, I said “You are going to taste my sweet pussy today slut.”

He moaned again and with passion in his voice he thanked me profusely. I laid down on the bed, my long legs spread wide. He came down quickly, wanting to taste me. “Stop!” I commanded. He looked at me, realizing he was going too fast. He slowly put his face close to my pussy. He inhaled deeply, smelling me, breathing me in. He told me before he loves the smell of me and when I allow him to lick me, he doesn’t wash his face after. He wants to smell me for as long as he can.

I trained him well, feeling him touch my clit with the tip of his tongue. He licked me slow, barely touching my tingling button. I grabbed him by the hair, keeping him there. He moaned and I loved the vibration on my wet pussy. His breath was hot and just like I taught him, he put his finger at the entrance of my pussy. He kept it there, slowly circling my hole, the rhythm of his tongue not changing.

There was a noise as my guest entered the room. I had let go of my slut’s hair and I was proud of his training when he did not look up to see who had come into the room.

My friend was on time. Dan is 6’3, about 200 lbs, a very big man. He also had a big cock. His cock measures 9x6. He stripped silently, looking at me and my slut between my legs. When he took his jeans off, I could see his hard cock outlined in his boxer briefs, pushing the silk fabric out.
“This is the ass I’m fucking Mistress?” he asked.

My slut jumped and moaned into my pussy. He told me months ago about his fantasy of being used by a big man. He probably thought I forgot about it. I never forget. I threw Dan my lube and condoms out of the drawer beside the bed.

Oh, VERY hot! Love it, and can't wait to read more! That's one lucky slut in the story!