Brianna's Slut Gets Cock- Part Two

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by B_Jennuine73, Nov 28, 2008.

1. B_Jennuine73

B_Jennuine73 New Member

Brianna’s Slut Gets Cock part Two

I pulled my slut off my pussy and told him to stay there. “You are going to make me proud and suck Dan off really good aren’t you slut?” I asked.

“Yes Mistress. Whatever you want, I will do anything for you,” he answered, his voice trembling.

Dan got on the bed, grabbed slut’s head and pushed him on his cock without a word. Slut gagged but did not stop. Dan moaned and called him a slut, telling him to suck his cock. I lubed up my slut’s ass, and my fingers. I slowly pushed my fingers in his ass, not wanting to rip him. I gently fucked his ass until I felt him relax around my fingers. I inserted another finger, stretching him, fucking him harder. He was gagging and whimpering on Dan’s cock. I pounded him hard, my knuckles pushing hard against him. I was getting hornier and hornier and slut knew that. Slut knows the hornier I get, the rougher I get.

I pulled my fingers out of his ass. “Your slutty asshole is gaping open,” I told him.

“Dan, come fuck this ass,” I said to Dan, without taking my eyes from his gaping asshole.

I got back on the bed, slut’s head immediately plunging back into my pussy. He moaned loudly, licking me, rubbing his face all over me. His face was wet from my juices. Fingering his ass made me so wet and telling Dan to fuck him was making me so horny. I always try to remain in control but slut’s whimpering and Dan’s beautiful cock were making it difficult.

“Put it in Dan,” I ordered.

I pulled slut’s hair so he was looking at me. “Arch your back like a good little slut,” I whispered. He did as he was told. “Keep your eyes on me, do not close them,” I ordered.

Obediently, he stared into my eyes. I watched them widen as Dan’s big cock pushed against his asshole. I was muttering “Like that slut? Like feeling your ass stretch? Does it hurt? Take his big cock slut!” I was getting louder and louder, keeping my eyes on my slut. Dan pulled back and looked at me. I looked up and nodded. I quickly looked back down at my slut as Dan plunged his cock into my slut’s ass. He forced it deep in his ass. Slut’s mouth opened, he screamed, keeping his eyes on mine. I felt myself start to cum, seeing his face, the pain, the excitement, the passion, the sweet submission. I pushed his face down into my pussy and yelled at him to finger fuck me.

Even though his ass hurt, he pushed his fingers into my soaking pussy, only thinking of pleasing me.

Dan fucked him hard and deep. He looked at me and asked if he could cum. I asked if my slut was bleeding and he said no. I told him to keep fucking him. He told me he couldn’t keep fucking him and not cum.

“Fuck him hard then,” I said. “Reach down and squeeze his cock.”

Slut moaned loudly when Dan’s hand started to jerk him as his cock plunged deep inside. Dan started to moan and he jacked slut faster and harder.

“May I cum Mistress? Please may I cum?” begged my slut.

“Cum for me,” I said.

They both moaned louder and slut screamed when Dan slammed into him hard, his jizz exploding out of his cock. I felt my slut’s cum shoot onto my leg. He kept spurting, my leg full of his seed.

“Such a good little whore,” I complimented my slut.

2. LittleCockJock

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oh my! Part One was hot, and Part Two is even hotter!!! Great scenario and story!

3. B_Jennuine73

B_Jennuine73 New Member

Thanks, glad you liked it.

Draft saved Draft deleted