Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
scammer, subscribed once... all the sub to see the full video is a scam. Everything on his OF is just like you see on their Twitter. just a few seconds usually less than a minute. These guys are just some more to add to the long list of scammers.

Pp9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
estafador, se suscribio una vez... todo el sub para ver el video completo es una estafa. Todo en su OF es como se ve en su Twitter. solo unos segundos, generalmente menos de un minuto. Estos tipos son solo algunos más para agregar a la larga lista de estafadores.
Gracias por avisar

superman0610

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was thinking about this too, that's why I never bought his $15 videos.
If someone wanna buy one please let us know if they're real.
They're fake. His tweets always say "for full video follow my only fans". So I did. And it's 500 6 second videos of him jerking off in his bathroom. None of him with any other guys or any of the videos from his Twitter. It was a scam.

sebas2191

Superior Member
Media
Buenos Aires (Buenos Aires F.D., Argentina)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Are you guys for real?!?!?

DO NOT. SUBSCRIBE. TO THIS SCAMMER.

His OF only has solo pictures or 10-15 seconds video jerking off. This has always been like this for the past 2 and a half years. The $15-20 PPV are angle manipulated/edited to never show actual penetration.

THEY ARE QUEER BAITING YOU AND LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK.

This is a request as a fellow Argentinian. DO NOT give money to these parasites, our country already has enough as it is.

Khazned

Cherished Member
Media

His OF only has solo pictures or 10-15 seconds video jerking off. This has always been like this for the past 2 and a half years. The $15-20 PPV are angle manipulated/edited to never show actual penetration.

This is a request as a fellow Argentinian. DO NOT give money to these parasites, our country already has enough as it is.
Literal si pagaras seria por las fotos de el, SOLO de el. Porque los videos como vos aclaras, son todos bait bien mugroso jajaja

datboypiff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I should have known better than to subscribe without vetting his profile on lpsg, but I was horny when I came across his Twitter & his onlyfans is discounted right now (I should have seen the red flags there lol)

none of his viral twitter vids are on onlyfans, not even previews to buy the full vid as ppv. Definitely scammed out of $5 but I might be petty and dispute it with my bank since it’s f***ed that creators can false advertise with no repercussion.

his welcome message says if I send “50 or 100” tips then I will “get some of his best videos” … yeah, I don’t want anymore 0:25 files of him standing there.

Heed the warnings in this thread and avoid Brian vach my gay brethren!!