Bridezillas

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
madame_zora said:

What's fun about a guy having to spend two month's salary on a fucking ring, I mean what's fun about that for him? Going into excruciating debts at the beginning won't exactly decrease stress on a new relationship. Also, allowing a woman to drag you by the heels on this will set the tone for the relationship- you'll be doing "chores" before he puts out, believe me. The pussy ain't worth it guys, if she's horrible before you say "I do", she'll only get worse.

I believe both people should take FROM a marriage what they brought to it, and split what they got while together. Period. Women can never BE equal until we ACT equal. This is one of the many areas that we are our own worst enemies.

Amem!:tongue:

LOL..."The pussy ain't worth it guys, If she's horrible before you say "I do", she'll only get worse" !!!!:biggrin1:

Yes, 'we never can be equal until we act equal'...for sure!

I dont agree with divorce laws in the US that keep taking a lot from the man..its terrible. And many become so bitter with the whole situation going on..its sad. :rolleyes:

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gisella said:
Amem!:tongue:

LOL..."The pussy ain't worth it guys, If she's horrible before you say "I do", she'll only get worse" !!!!:biggrin1:

Yes, 'we never can be equal until we act equal'...for sure!

I dont agree with divorce laws in the US that keep taking a lot from the man..its terrible. And many become so bitter with the whole situation going on..its sad. :rolleyes:

Glad I made you smile, Gisella.

I just noticed a confusing typo in my post- I meant to say " you'll be doing "chores" before she puts out", not "he".

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gisella said:
We had 9 close friends at our wedding and no family bcause they did not live near us...it took not more than 40 min, kisses and hugs and we went finally honeymoon..:biggrin1: And i remember looking at my wed band and thinking wow I'm a married 'Mrs." woman now...

The End...:smile:

This sounds perfect.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
BronxBombshell said:
This sounds perfect.

Hold it BB...perfect will be the next one, in the beach with at least some food and music going on too..:tongue:

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gisella said:
I'm trying to figure out how someone have the guts to marry those bridezillas divas sicko behaving women...they are scary bunch.:eek:

Ladies: Have you ever been one or participate in bridezillas wedding?

Guys: Did you marry a bridezilla ? What makes a man see all of that and still marry one bridezilla or marry at all ?

:confused:

That was a topic at lunch the other day, well, close to one, it was more like would you opt to have a full-blown wedding and reception vs a more intimate marriage. I can understand why one would marry a bridezilla, the false hope that she was just rambling on about a Brad Pitt-Jennifer Anniston level marriage affair. I mean, if bridezilla knows the guy offering marriage proposal isn't wealthy in that regard and accepts, what would she hope to gain from it, bankruptcy & debt ? Certainly alimony isn't going to be there, so what's left, child support if it even lasts that long ? I can understand a marriage of epic proportions if the bride's parents are going to handle it that way, in that case, being the/a groom, you go play the role and the part for as long as it takes. Afterwards, you play the role of the husband for as long as it suits you too.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Damnedest thing in yesterday's funnies was the Late Bill Hoest's probably best cartoon, THE LOCKHORNS. It's single paneled, and in one, they're watching a newlywed couple leave the church. To which Leroy, (The husband) observes, "Yes weddings are the champagne of life. But marriage is the hangover."

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That is why you should have the party on the tenth anniversary, when you can afford the good stuff....

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK said:
Damnedest thing in yesterday's funnies was the Late Bill Hoest's probably best cartoon, THE LOCKHORNS. It's single paneled, and in one, they're watching a newlywed couple leave the church. To which Leroy, (The husband) observes, "Yes weddings are the champagne of life. But marriage is the hangover."