Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well...

I just got back into wearing briefs recently (like about 2 months ago). One of the main reasons was because quite a few women in my work environment would comment on my package when I was wearing my trousers. Wearing briefs instead of boxer briefs solves that problem for me, but now there is the other problem with brieflines.

Do people actually notice brieflines? I work in the IT field so every so often I can be placed in a situation where I gotta bend over or crawl under a desk or crouch down in front of people. At the end of it all, I don't care but would be interested to know that people actually look for it.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do people actually notice brieflines? I don't care but would be interested to know that people actually look for it.
We notice and we look for it if we don't notice. If a guy is remotely fit and attractive, I always scope him out. I like to play this game where I figure out what kind of UW the guy is wearing. When I see brieflines, the next step is to look for his bulge which is often high and centered in his pants with no VPL. Brieflines frame the guy's butt and separate the legs from the torso in such a sexy way, especially when a guy wears light colored pants or shorts. Best of all is when you can see his underwear through his outerwear. Fortunately, wearing pants 5 sizes too big is out of style, and young, cute guys are once again looking so amazing in their clothes!

stanley9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i love to see mens' butts shopwing off briefs lines. i think its so hot to see a nice ass snugly encased in a pair of briefs under dress slacks

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
a side note to this- i work in the culinary trenches- so I see men in in 'whites' all the time... (after a couple of dozen laundries and bleaching they can get pretty 'shot')...

one guy- working p/t to learn the ropes- big burly stud (was a diesel mechanic I tried NOT to stare at- great body but he seemed to love to wear VERY loud 'old school' boxers so you could literally see teh pattern thru the material...(and thanks to an apron nothing on the front (thank god, I might have cut my fingers off trying NOT to stare (his coat arms looked about to rip daily)

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Where I am from, underwear tends to go like this:

1. When young everyone wears briefs unless you come from a well off family.
2. Once around 10-13 boys wear briefs under boxers which I find to be the most moronic thing ever and through those years I still wore briefs.
3. 14+ boys wear boxers for the most part
4. Once they are adults of like 20+ they either stick with boxers or move to boxer briefs. Just a few revert back to briefs

The main stigma against briefs in my country is that they are for either old guys or young boys. Seeing as I dont conform to that stigma I wear whatever rises to the top of my underwear drawer and seeing as there is just about equal amounts of briefs as there are boxer briefs I have a 50/50 chance wearing either.

I have a girlfriend. She doesnt care what I wear, she knows what is underneath, so thats a good thing.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
one guy- working p/t to learn the ropes- big burly stud (was a diesel mechanic I tried NOT to stare at- great body but he seemed to love to wear VERY loud 'old school' boxers so you could literally see teh pattern thru the material...(and thanks to an apron nothing on the front (thank god, I might have cut my fingers off trying NOT to stare (his coat arms looked about to rip daily)
Love it! I'd have to compliment him on his boxers and see if he has a sense of humor. It makes it hard to concentrate when you have eye candy on the job and you're trying not to keep staring. It's even worse when there is mutual chemistry and you're dying to rip eachother's clothes off right on the spot.