Briefly Describe Your Hottest Sexual Encounter.

OklaGuy

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I’ll go first…

Hot fit soccer mom milf type roughly 10 years older than me. Recently separated from a long marriage, Described her ex as uninterested and on the smaller side.

Anyway, I was giving her oral and she went absolutely crazy moaning & squirming… and then squirted all over my face. After she regained her composure she said that she didn’t know she could do that.

She was also super tight and referred to me a really big.. which I thought was really awesome.

Reactions: orangeC

Derringer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Perhaps my hottest was a foursome with my girlfriend of the time and another couple. Beyond the general thrills of the situation I was fucked by the other guy. I had experienced other foursomes and MFM threesomes but never overtly engaged with the other guys involved. The two women persuaded me to give it ago in the heat of the action. A major motivation for me was my rampant SPH fetish (small penis humiliation) . The other guy was well hung especially compared to my tiny penis and the initial discomfort quickly subsided with the dual thrill of this new experience and the 2 women watching as he fucked me like girl ( I lay on my back so I could see his huge cock pumping me) My tiny penis jiggled about as his vastly superior cock buggered me. The women both praised his prowess and his gf commented that she had never seen him so manly. He was a somewhat effeminate beta type and I am generally seen as a alpha type due to my general physique and overall personality.