Briefs Access Hole

TxAg

Just Browsing
Media
When you go to pee, do you actually use the access hole provided in most standard briefs? I always felt that it was nearly impossible to weave my dick through those turns, and opted to just pull the elastic band down. Who invented such a bad clothing design?

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Never really understood why that was there. I would just yanked the briefs down and pee.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't use the hole, either; just pull the top down.
Always easier when wearing briefs to just pull the band down. I've been into boxers for almost 2 years. Most of the time, I'm wearing basketball shorts and just pull up the legs of my boxers and the mesh shorts and let it rip. Eliminates the worry of dripping on your clothes.

tightywhities

Just Browsing
Media
hummm. sounds like you're wearing Hanes or FTL. Try Covington briefs available at Sears. The fly is large enough to get it out easiely. This style is only available in white. On a similar note the Covington low-rise and bikini styles are really comfertable also. Both styles have a pouch.
Staffords available at jcpenny aren't bad. I Just took a pair off. The fly does work well in these also, but the leg bands stretch out.

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I can reach my hand and wrist through the fly to grab my dick, then there shouldn't be much trouble getting the dick through there too. With Fruit of the Loom boxer briefs, I find they work well as designed.

Now, if I get a semi, stuffing it back when I'm done may be a problem...

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
lol...i just pull the top down.
sometimes i pull my sac out too for an extra fulfilling
piss.

it seems to open the inner valve better it seems.:rolleyes:

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
When you go to pee, do you actually use the access hole provided in most standard briefs? I always felt that it was nearly impossible to weave my dick through those turns, and opted to just pull the elastic band down. Who invented such a bad clothing design?

I pull the crotch fabric to one side and release my dick that way. A lot of the time In wear panties or briefs which don't have a 'pee hole' in them so it's academic anyway. That reminds me I haven't peed since 8.40 and I've had rather a lot of coffee so you'll have to excuse me!:smile:

AntiqueNumbers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I pull the waist band down also!
Funny, I always wanted to post this same question.
I'm not really certain why the "fly" was ever designed into underwear. It doesn't appear that it is used much.
However, if I'm hot and excited, I'll pull my cock out through the fly and jerk off .........just one of those erotic underwear fetish things I do. :)

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Depends on how bad I have to pee- if in a real hurrry pull it out thru the boxers... (another rave for pennys yolk front boxers), otherwise I pull the front down (I reallly .like the snap front, just pop them down and don't have to pull the front down)...

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I usually freeball. No problem with the Hole. Open the fly, either zipper or buttons and let the stream start.

Now, most here know of my underwear fetish. Some I have to pull down the waste band. No problem.

Now for everyone who is left handed and into briefs I have observed and also performed my self with when I wear briefs (not very often) that the ones designed with the horizontal fly are the most flexible when it comes to having to whip it out. This is also an advantate for left handed males. The normal Access Hole appears to be designed for right handed males.

cadillacdeville

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If the underwear I'm wearing have no fly, I'll pull the waistband down to pee. But I do enjoy wearing pouch-front briefs which have a "horizontal" fly as opposed to the "vertical" fly like in the traditional ones.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The normal Access Hole appears to be designed for right handed males.

It sure is.

I've found myself using the hole more often when I wear snug briefs. It takes a couple seconds, but I have to spread it open, then pull everything out. When briefs are snug enough to not feel stupid, I have a hard time pulling the waistband down far enough to pee reliably; if anything's pinched, leftover pee will just come out later -- after I've put everything away and zipped back up.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wear boxer briefs and I pull the leg up. Like someone else said, that way I don't have to worry about dribbling on my clothes.