Briefs and Being Hung

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by boxersbear, Jul 18, 2010.

1. boxersbear

boxersbear New Member

Albums:
    Since this group is the Large Penis Support Group I have a question for all you really hung guys out there. I've read many posts on here were guys say they wear briefs or even thongs. What I don't understand is how can someone hung wear either comfortably? I'm not all that hung, actually fairly average and I can't stand to wear briefs. They're too binding. It's either boxers or commando for me. I would tihnk you really hung guys would feel the same. I also don't understand the guys who complain about boxers bunching up and being uncomfortable. I've worn boxers for over 30 years and never had that problem.

2. BoxersguyNJ

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    ((I can't stand to wear briefs. They're too binding. It's either boxers or commando for me. I would tihnk you really hung guys would feel the same. I also don't understand the guys who complain about boxers bunching up and being uncomfortable. I've worn boxers for over 30 years and never had that problem.))

I totaly agree !!!!!! been wearing boxers since I was a teen & no complaints from me

3. oldredneck1

oldredneck1 Member

"I can't stand to wear briefs. They're too binding. It's either boxers or commando for me. I would tihnk you really hung guys would feel the same. I also don't understand the guys who complain about boxers bunching up and being uncomfortable. I've worn boxers for over 30 years and never had that problem."

I'm with you. I've worn boxer shorts or gone commando for nearly 50 years.

4. aviators

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i wear briefs or boxers depending on which ones i grab first haha never really thought about it.
    i wear briefs to not bulge so much in public and i wear boxers when i am sleeping, there have been a couple of times where i wore boxers and i thought everyone was looking at my pants all day haha

5. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    5 years ago I made the switch from briefs to boxers and never looked back. I can't wear briefs anymore either. Love how boxers feel, especially under gym shorts.

6. D_stryhtfg

D_stryhtfg New Member

It depends on the type of briefs.

If there is no pouch...then, yes, they are very uncomfortable. But if they have a pouch, they are infinitely more comfortable.

Hung or not, briefs need a pouch.

7. rrkrd

rrkrd Member

Albums:
    I agree with sho94. Whatever underwear I wear I need a large pouch for support and to keep things in place. I not only have a large penis but have large low hangers. Nothing is more uncomfortable than having your nuts bound up in underwear that feels as if they are being pinched.

8. B_orleandersee

B_orleandersee New Member

i do not like boxers. they get all bunchy and move around and shit.. its so uncomfortable.. i've been wearing trunks as of late and i kind of love em.. a lot like briefs yet they have the stylish look of a fitted boxer and they provide the support that my boys need.. i haven't worn briefs in a while.. if i see guys wearing them though, i get unbelievably turned on.. i love muscle guys who have ones with cute little designs and shit on it like superman underwears or something.. its so sexy though i only find it hot on a mature man (aka a man in his 40's) if i find it on a 20 something yr old, i'd feel slightly perverted or maybe even a little grossed out because i'll be thinking he's immature.. anywho, i wear pretty tight jeans so boxers are a no go for me.. you can see the lining through the jeans and i hate it. its not attractive.. thongs? why, i never!

9. D_stryhtfg

D_stryhtfg New Member

That is how I felt in boxers.

Briefs...like any product out there, have their quality examples...and their non-quality examples.

When people hear that someone wears 'briefs', they think of the 10 for $5.00 Hanes you get at Wal-Mart.

The high quality briefs I wear cost around $15 each. You have to pay to be comfortable.

10. joeweekend

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Every kind of briefs I ever tried seems to be inadequate - there's not enough room in the pouch, so it winds up being pushed out and the leg-hole does not wind up separating my sac from my thigh and if I'm even faintly sweaty, they stick together. I don't like that. I hate that.

So I wear boxers, except for certain sporting activities.

11. justright87

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I wear boxers on a regular basis unless I'm exercising then I wear boxer briefs with a nice pouch... I cannot have everything swinging around when I'm exercising.

I do, however, know about the boxer bunching... I only wear woven boxers... the knit ones really bunch up for me... not sure why.

12. darkbond007

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I wear everything.

Briefs, boxer briefs or trunks to work. I could not where boxers to work because all I wear is flat front pants and heck Ive gotten comments about which way my penis points. LOL

Briefs or trunks to the gym. The support is needed.

Boxers or briefs I pull out when I am wearing shorts. Normally whatever I get my hands on first.

In terms of what I wear most though it would be Boxer Briefs - Briefs - Trunks - Boxers.

13. chrisjason

chrisjason Active Member

Boxers are a problem for me. Cock snakes down the leg past the end of the shorts. The hem ends up strangling me. I hate the rub of the hem against me shaft and head and the rub of me head against the pants. I'm cut and maybe that makes a difference. But I'd rather wear briefs and make the trouser snake stay put.

14. alx

alx
    Gold Member

I'm a boxer person, can't imagine wearing briefs.

Even with boxers it's difficult to find ones that actually have enough room. It's frustrating not being able to just buy any odd brand of boxers ie ck's as there's not a chance of them fitting. Having to spend extra £$£$ finding the right ones.

15. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Pouches are the way to go. I used to wear boxers and switched to pouches and have not looked back. I tend to get some groin pain when I freeball or wear boxers.

16. B_Hornaplenty

B_Hornaplenty New Member

As I understand this posting, boxerbear wants input from hung guys who wear briefs or thongs. So why are there so many replies from guys who wear boxers, and specifically demeaning briefs? Is this another competition of opinions about whether briefs or boxers are the only proper underwear? Let's stay on topic.

And to answer the question: I wear briefs because I like the support for my cock and my balls, carrying them close to my body, rather than flopping around in loose boxers. I happen to be a "grower" so under most conditions my endowment doesn't protrude and get noticed. For those few occasions when it swells up and might be visible, I don't care.

17. boxersbear

boxersbear New Member

Albums:
    Hornaplenty I agree that my question was not to invoke a "boxers are better, briefs are the worst" etc. What someone feels is comfortable is what really counts. I don't mind the boxers wearers out there posting how much they prefer boxers and why any more than I mind brief guys saying why they prefer to wear them. I was just wondering how hung guys stuff all their package in a pair of briefs. With that said I feel more comfortable in boxers or going commando than wearing briefs. And as far as the boxers and jeans go I always freeball in jeans. For me it's just more comfortable.

18. D_3wsd4rtf

D_3wsd4rtf New Member

I like briefs to conceal it in a bit tighter when it comes to dress pants. I don't want it to protrude and offend people. Haha.

19. BigMuscledNick

i am a big and very tall (over 7 feet tall) guy. I have always worn briefs. I buy them pretty baggy, and always Full Cut(it can make a world of difference). When I was a teen my Dad was uncomfortable with his boys becoming big bulging men, and he made Mom buy us boxer shorts. I had a really hard time with boxers because I either was falling down the leg or out the fly. My mom bought us black or dark colored briefs, a size or two larger than we needed after that, and nobody has changed from those since. I also truly enjoy the fact that I can seriously fill a pair of briefs, even ones that are oversized for my waist.

20. D_wibbles

D_wibbles New Member

free ball comando pro<

Draft saved Draft deleted