b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Right.

Anyway, as I stated in similar posts, yes the boxer/briefs have to not only have a good sized pouch but for me must be made of the kind of material that is soft to the touch, has a certain amount of give to it, and is cool on the skin. Silk like materials and the stuff they call microfiber fails big time in this. Too much polyester in the blends make for uncomfy wear,imo.

I'm so particular about this that I rarely buy newer undies because of the difficulty I have in finding the right material and cut. Best I've found to date were some Life Brand (by Jockey) boxer/briefs made of 86% cotton/algodon (whatever that is), 9% polyester, and 5% spandex. The cotton gives it coolness and the spandex its stretch. (Anyone know where I can find more of these?)

The newer life series made of "microfiber" has too much polyester in it. Too much of that (or even nylon) and too little spandex and you're screwed, i think.

Beppe82

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I totally agree with the hung/briefs combo, I found I always had penis ache while wearing briefs, but the reason I used to wear them was for the support they offer.
I also tried loose fitting boxers for a while but I cannot stand the sensation while wearing a pair of jeans for instance, I now just wear a good quality sport boxer, gives me the support I want and are very comfortable, sorry to go off topic a little but yes the brief/hung combination is a no go imo.

BigMuscledNick

Experimental Member
Media
I totally agree with the hung/briefs combo, I found I always had penis ache while wearing briefs, but the reason I used to wear them was for the support they offer.
I also tried loose fitting boxers for a while but I cannot stand the sensation while wearing a pair of jeans for instance, I now just wear a good quality sport boxer, gives me the support I want and are very comfortable, sorry to go off topic a little but yes the brief/hung combination is a no go imo.

what are sport boxers?

bg08

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
my balls hang low and my dick is pretty big so for me briefs dont work because they bunch everything together and boxers are better but sometimes when i sit down my dick will hang out of them and if you look at my leg you can clearly see my print haha but i generally prefer boxers

seabud206

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wear boxers and briefs. Depends on where I am going or wearing. Gym/sports is usualy briefs.....other than that boxers usually...

Reactions: S_Dick

B_willy5904

Sexy Member
Media
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Home in the States visiti
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I need to have underwear that give me support. I enjoy wearing thongs and knit boxer briefs with a long inseam. The problem tends to be finding underwear that gives the support and can accommodate my size. When I lived in lived in colder climates I wore Champion Underwear Cycle Shorts. But now that I live in the tropics I only where thongs, which tend to be even harder to find good fitting ones. My favorite are Jockey Next to Nothing Thongs, but Jockey has discontinued the line.

sleepiboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wear briefs and boxers, but i do agree that the briefs (depending on the style) do make a bulge more noticeable. with that being said, i only wear them when i need to lol

Sabln9A

Sexy Member
Media
I have recently switched from boxers to briefs with pouches. As I have become older, my balls have expanded and also hang very low. In my boxers, they get bunched up, and I often end up sitting on them, and it is uncomfortable and lewd looking to try to adjust them in the company of others. With my briefs with pouches, they stay up front and don't bunch up or hang so low that I sit on them.

D

deleted15807

Boxers feel like you have a pair of shorts on under your pants while offering zero support and comfort. Hate em.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I grew up wearing briefs, and never liked them all that much. They were just what the other boys were wearing. Wore boxers for a while in college, and enjoyed that "hanging loose" feeling. Unless I had to run somewhere. Then I started mixing and matching, depending on my mood and what was clean. These days, when I'm wearing briefs (often, because I like the feeling of support), I like all-cotton Jockey Classics and 2xist. What these brands have in common is a nice pouch to begin with, and the ability to stretch a bit to mold to my package. I hang about 5" long, am loosely enough cut that I look uncut when I'm soft, and thick.

DRW414

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Boxers 90% of the time, Boxer Briefs, 9% of the time, and briefs/thongs1%.

It is not, I repeat, NOT comfortable walking around having to adjust all day everyday. And I think its kind of rude. Everybody doesn't need to see that!

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a problem with briefs or boxer-briefs. They keep the whole package centered, but a lot of slacks don't have room in the center for said package. The crotch seam of many pants is high enough that my cock has to go down one leg.

So if you are wearing underwear that has a pouch keeping everything centered, and trousers with insufficient room in the center, there is a battle going on and the penis gets caught in the crossfire.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
I have a problem with briefs or boxer-briefs. They keep the whole package centered, but a lot of slacks don't have room in the center for said package. The crotch seam of many pants is high enough that my cock has to go down one leg.

So if you are wearing underwear that has a pouch keeping everything centered, and trousers with insufficient room in the center, there is a battle going on and the penis gets caught in the crossfire.

I know exactly what you mean. If you need the support of pouched briefs AND you need extra room in the pouch, there's no comfort to be had if it all gets squashed by your trousers. I go with trousers one size over my waist size and generously cut in the crotch, or with a suit, I get it tailored. Dark colours diminish the bulge a bit.

I've occasionally investigated briefs with a good sized pouch, but my default setting is custom made jock under v loose boxers. The trouble with lots of briefs is that they aren't made with side straps to the pouch which will stop fall-out.

grnman

Legendary Member
Media
Hello,

I agree. I don't like briefs. I like to have more options on how i can pack myself. Its fitted boxers for me usually,

jack

Since this group is the Large Penis Support Group I have a question for all you really hung guys out there. I've read many posts on here were guys say they wear briefs or even thongs. What I don't understand is how can someone hung wear either comfortably? I'm not all that hung, actually fairly average and I can't stand to wear briefs. They're too binding. It's either boxers or commando for me. I would tihnk you really hung guys would feel the same. I also don't understand the guys who complain about boxers bunching up and being uncomfortable. I've worn boxers for over 30 years and never had that problem.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
I can't stand the old school loose shirt-cotton boxers I find it's like wearing a pair of running shorts under trousers and that feels both excessive and uncomfortable, I dislike not haviing any support in my underwear and have always prefered undies with a pouch and some support. Briefs, boxer-briefs, trunks, jockstraps all give support and if they're well made don't crush your delicates.

In old school boxers I end up sitting on my bollocks or having the leg hems chafe or pinch and I get sweaty from having all that fabric in my crotch.

Personally I'm not a fan of commando.