Briefs as a nutsack bra

HeavyNutz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ok I have some relatively low hangers and boxers just dont give me the support I need. Jockstraps are great but I dont like to go to the trouble of wearing one everyday. After all I dont want em to hang down to my knees when I get older.

Does any one else prefer briefs because they support the weight of your nuts on a flat surface rather than just let them hang? Or worse yet when they start to thread down a pants leg. And dont even get me started about my dick dipping into the water at public toilets. I mean what are you supposed to do clean it in the sink?

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The last time I wore briefs, I felt like I got kicked in the balls. It hurt and I was uncomfortable all day waiting for me to adjust, which never happened. And mine dont even hang that low. Support? Yeah right.

The last time I wore briefs, I felt like I got kicked in the balls. It hurt and I was uncomfortable all day waiting for me to adjust, which never happened. And mine dont even hang that low. Support? Yeah right.

Yeah I feel the same whenever I wear briefs... It's always too thight..

JamestownNudist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
briefs don't support they only crush your junk and hurt! if you want to wear briefs then find the pouch briefs. i have one buddy that wears boxer briefs and pull the front of the waste band down under his sack, which brings his sack up some and keeps then from hanging down so low. added benefit is he shows a bigger bulge (an honest bulge with no padding! haha). i just go commando with my cock and sack hanging down the left leg and I do have to be careful to "adjust" as I get ready to sit down but it works for me.

dc46064

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I just started wearing briefs again. The doctor informed me to with a problem I had. I always wore boxers before. At first I felt like I was being strangled! At this time there is so many different companys making them with different pouch sizes . You just need the find the briefs that fit you. Alot different than the jockey briefs I wore in high school , college and my early 20's. Check out my pics. This brand has a real nice large pouch. Fit and feel good.