briefs, boxers or boxer bries?

inman69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
CK pouch briefs and box cut briefs are the best! They give you the room for your junk and lifts them for that nice in your face bulge. It's like a lift bra for your cock.

Divine1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I alternate between briefs and boxer briefs...boxers don't hold me well enough. However, I like to freeball in shorts....hope it doesn't slip out!?!?

yeahIknow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i usually do boxers but when i play basketball its uncomfortable because my penis flaps around too much. do you guys recommend boxer-briefs for extra support?

dingdongdude

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I like them all and I like commando but I do find that brief especially the low cut designer ones are never roomy enough to hold everything so they become uncomfortable very quickly, so mostly i wear trunks.

D

deleted3782

Re: briefs, boxers or boxer briefs?

I wear all of the above, plus nothing. Depends on my mood and the weather.

mastourabator

Just Browsing
Media
I've been trying with all of them, but I find briefs or boxer-briefs more comfortable, as they give better support and feel that my penis doesn't get unnecessary attention flopping around as it does with boxers.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
Boxer briefs' leg openings just ride up on my thighs. The result is that the front part of the boxer brief kind of "tucks" itself under the leg part and it looks, frankly, like a lady's girdle! Not hot at all.
Boxers are just lame: all that material you have to scrunch up in your pants legs. Ugh.
White or gray 2xist POUCH BRIEFS rule the world.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love them all! Although it's been boxers only for the past 8 years, I've been switching it up over the past year or so. At first, the only boxer alternative was just boxerbriefs if they weren't too tight. I've always loved how white briefs look on a fit, athletic guy since high school. Since summer, I've gone mad buying different brands of white briefs, and am starting to wear them fairly often. It's surprising how much the fit and material vary from brand to brand.