Briefs Coming Back Into Favour ?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by WellHung83, Apr 22, 2007.

1. WellHung83

Gold Member

Albums:
    Remember when all the men's health magazines, day time shows and media in general were pushing the boxer shorts and the sleep pants as the only way to go for guys when they were literally down to the bare essensials ? Well now I've noticed, thank gods, that there appears to be a brief resurgance in the ranks of blokes in general over the last few years. Thanks to companies like 2xist, Aussiebum and Bonds, it now seems cool for a bloke to wear those revealing briefs and newer boxer briefs styles than before and not being labelled 'gay' because of his underwear choice, which I thought was a pretty stupid thing to worry about in the first place.
    Personally I am glad the briefs are coming back in style as I have always preferred to wear briefs over loose boxers and am slowly getting into those boxer briefs designs as well. And my partners all seem to like how revealing they are too.:biggrin1:

Mike2710, Into undies and mmebarki like this.
  2. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    I hate boxers...just bunch up and my cock ends up snaked down one leg....it's briefs or freeballing for me!

Into undies likes this.
  3. Fire Stick

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I don't recall where, but not too long ago I read an article about this very subject. During the 1990s and the earlier years of this decade, briefs had become much less favored among teens and younger men and were even considered "geeky" by some. Apparently, though, sales of briefs -- particularly among younger men -- have indeed increased dramatically in recent years and are no longer considred a fashion no-no among "The Hip." Although I like not wearing underwear at all and, depending on the situation, often do not, I have also always preferred briefs whenever wearing underwear is the appropriate choice. For those of us who never abandoned our tighty-whities, it is nice to know that we are stylish once more.

4. basketbulge

basketbulge Member

Albums:
    IMO you could wear plaid flannel briefs and a chastity belt and still look hot!!!

5. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Briefs just don't look as nice as boxers, they remind me of something my dad used to wear.

6. playainda336

Gold Member

Albums:
    I hate briefs, I just end up in knots.

But seriously, briefs just super bunch everything and sometimes can prove uncomfortable. And don't get a woody in 'em! The worst.

I don't think it's a "gay" thing, though. I tried wearing them for a while, but I just found it more comfortable to wear boxers. I don't mind the "snake down" thing. You're supposed to be free...lol.

I wear 'em if I'm working out. For running and jump roping. But then again, I don't think underwear should be worn for the people looking.

I think it's odd you say briefs or freeballing. If you freeball, you may as well wear boxers.

7. D_Roland_D_Hay

D_Roland_D_Hay Account Disabled

What about boxer briefs? Keeps everything in and looks great. Don't like the tighty whitey look at all.

8. sargon20

Gold Member

9. modernluv

modernluv New Member

Yeah. From a selfish standpoint I'm a big fan of boxer briefs. If the guy has a nice body and a sizable appendage it's a treat for me. From an "I love penises" standpoint I'm a big fan of boxers, because I think of it all relaxed, free, and maximizing blood flow, and that makes me happy :wink: .

10. LeeEJ

Gold Member

Albums:
    My preference is for boxer briefs first (particularly some spandex ones from Target), then regular briefs, and boxers last.

Honestly, I can't imagine sleeping in anything loose. It bunches up and gets tugged around, making things uncomfortable enough to keep me awake. I'd rather wear snug underwear or go nude.

11. amhersthungboi

Albums:
    Like most other American teenagers, I wore boxers from about grade 7 until I graduated college. Then, moving to Australia, I found that about 90% of the guys here wear briefs, so I switched back ... and I've liked that change! More than just looking better (nothing like a bulge!), they don't bunch up, go well at the gym, and provide support. Here's to the briefs revolution (as compared to the Boxer Rebellion ...:tongue: ).

NCstraight and Into undies like this.
  12. yongdo

yongdo New Member

Albums:
    So then what's the point of wearing boxers?

13. wetboxersguy

wetboxersguy New Member

i love briefs - especially the tighty-whitie ones. very sexy. :tongue:

14. SoLowHung

SoLowHung New Member

I wear bikini briefs and yeah, I think that maybe I look a little like a fruit in them but they are the most comfortable thing I have found. No cock and balls sticking to my leg on a warm day. Keeps me from sitting on my balls. Supports me in case I need to break inot a full-on sprint in the middle of the day.

I take the same approach to shoes as I do with underwear. Comfort first. And ultimately, if you don't like them, fine....take 'em off me then.

Into undies likes this.
  15. LeeEJ

Gold Member

Albums:
    Actually (TMI warning :wink: ), I need to wear something down there, or else sweat starts to collect in my nether regions and even run down my leg. For hygiene's sake, I'd rather wear boxers than nothing at all.

But, for fun, I'll still go commando. :tongue:

16. yhtang

Gold Member

Albums:
    My thoughts and feelings exactly. I cannot stand sweaty balls sticking to my leg on a warm and humid day.

17. WellHung83

Gold Member

Albums:
    I just love the security and keeping everything in it's place that briefs and boxer briefs give me, and thanks to all the new patterns and designs that the companies have now, variety is not a problem either. I've actually bought two new Ginch Gonch briefs along with a pair of 2xist white briefs, and so far I wear the GG more than the 2xist pairs. Just having the label peaking out from the top of my jeans is enough to get attention in the pubs or clubs.

18. lms28

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I like boxer briefs or knit boxers under the dress pants I have to wear to work. I also wear boxer briefs in jeans, but trunk-type briefs or just plain briefs are also wicked comfortable under jeans - especially the new low rise types...

19. Falcon9

Falcon9 New Member

um... Boxers just don't look as nice as Briefs, they remind ME of something MY father would wear!

Despite fashion cycles, I prefer something with some actual tailoring involved, something that provides some soft support for my parts. A brief designed with a well-made pouch (2xist/ Cn2 comes to mind, thanks Greg) takes a little more effort and thought to make than two pieces of flat cut out fabric that make a typical men's boxer. It usually costs more as a result. I'd rather pay the extra for well made and keep the party in my pants very comfortable as much as possible.

Dutchstud likes this.
  20. soaldude

soaldude Member

Albums:
    I have always worn briefs,mostly white and name brand,like CK or 2xist.The color ed briefs are hot too,especially black and grey,to me it is super sexy to see a hairy bod in briefs.YUM!!!

Mike2710 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted