RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
tumblr_krvcxqsf8P1qzkbwno1_500.jpg
Nice

Reactions: BumFun
D

deleted468451

Wearing them now. For me some days are boxer. Some are briefs and some dayscare commando days

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Remember when all the men's health magazines, day time shows and media in general were pushing the boxer shorts and the sleep pants as the only way to go for guys when they were literally down to the bare essensials ? Well now I've noticed, thank gods, that there appears to be a brief resurgance in the ranks of blokes in general over the last few years. Thanks to companies like 2xist, Aussiebum and Bonds, it now seems cool for a bloke to wear those revealing briefs and newer boxer briefs styles than before and not being labelled 'gay' because of his underwear choice, which I thought was a pretty stupid thing to worry about in the first place.
Personally I am glad the briefs are coming back in style as I have always preferred to wear briefs over loose boxers and am slowly getting into those boxer briefs designs as well. And my partners all seem to like how revealing they are too.:biggrin1:
I'm glad to see it then.. I've always loved plain white briefs with the traditional fly front. I recall seeing some heavy cocks in these hot briefs, and one in particular that made a stretched spot in the front.. Awesome stretched spot too!

I just bought two great looking pair of Ralph Lauren mid rise briefs, can't wait to wear them.

mmebarki

Sexy Member
Media
My Fav' briefs are the ones from this new brand Garçon model. They look amazing, seriously. And they fit perfect. They really have a great selection. Aside from that, I used to wear the 2xist which are cool, a bit dated though. They don't feel fresh, the brand has become boring. Never tried the other gay brands (N2N, Andrew christian, nasty pig)... It's too freaking gay "slut".

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
San Diego coastal neighborhoods experienced "June Gloom" over the weekend, and the sun never came out. Being the beach was out, we decided to wash 3 of our cars and wax one of them. Knowing that I would be moving around and bending, I changed into a pair of CK white briefs under my Adidas gym shorts before we began working on the cars. Can't beat the freedom of movement that briefs provide. I was a "boxers only" guy for 9 years, but now rotate through boxerbriefs, boxers, and briefs. Just depends on my mood and what is going on.

Reactions: mwm_massage

JockMcStrop

Expert Member
Media
Just bought what were intended to be "disposable" underpants for going on holiday. For guys in the UK, try Morrison's 5 pairs of briefs for £5. Great fit, good back coverage and very comfortable well pouched front. Much more comfortable and secure than many much more expensive brands I have tried.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Briefs never went out of favor for me...lol
should try the newer one those old ones are terrible. sure that waistband digs into ur skin. they also have a bit more cock room. be sure to wash before wearing to other wise they are too big. they shrink a bit

gotta love the extra room

Attachments

Last edited:

nmf9in

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
should try the newer one those old ones are terrible. sure that waistband digs into ur skin. they also have a bit more cock room. be sure to wash before wearing to other wise they are too big. they shrink a bit

gotta love the extra room
Can't agree more with you-I have the new restyled FOTL briefs. Better waistband, more cock and ball room, plus they look better...:)

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
My Fav' briefs are the ones from this new brand Garçon model. They look amazing, seriously. And they fit perfect. They really have a great selection. Aside from that, I used to wear the 2xist which are cool, a bit dated though. They don't feel fresh, the brand has become boring. Never tried the other gay brands (N2N, Andrew christian, nasty pig)... It's too freaking gay "slut".
Saying 2xist briefs are "dated" is like saying that Beethoven is dated. How can classic, smartly designed pouch briefs be dated?

BumFun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I love wearing briefs! More guys need to wear them...especially the ones with the big butts