Briefs Coming Back Into Favour ?

EricPost

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Boxers were part of a trend in the late 80s. Shorts became longer and now shorts are past the knee. Socks also went from tube socks to ankle socks, to compensate for the lower shorts.

Face it American kids are fat and the loose clothes hides all this.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Face it American kids are fat and the loose clothes hides all this.

That, and (before everyone started talking about getting fat) they wore loose clothes to make it easier to hide stuff like shoplifted goods, drugs, etc.

korndog

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
About half the time I wear boxers, and half the time I wear boxer-briefs. I wear boxers with looser fitting pants or shorts. I like the way my penis feels free and unrestricted when I wear boxers and it kind of turns me on when my penis bounces around when I walk. I wear boxer briefs with jeans and when I work out. I only buy the kind with a front pouch. They give a lot of support but also have enough room for my boys. They're also good for showing a lot of bulge.

I stopped wearing briefs when I was about 10 or so. My ex-gf bought me some pairs of low rise briefs from 2xist one time. She thought they would look sexy. When I put them on there was so little room for my package that I couldn't even pull them up past my pubic hair. Half my bush was sticking out. Maybe that's the way they are supposed to be? Seriously, how do guys that are even average hung wear these?

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I put them on there was so little room for my package that I couldn't even pull them up past my pubic hair. Half my bush was sticking out. Maybe that's the way they are supposed to be? Seriously, how do guys that are even average hung wear these?

They trim so they don't have a bush.

Just got some cotton-spandex boxer briefs from Target -- they seem to be pretty good.

mdlindqu

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Try some Cin2 bamboo low-rise, very hot and plenty of room for the boys. I like boxers on occassion when I want to flop around with loose clothing on, but in general, briefs rule for me and I don't mean "your fathers tighty whities" buy the high end stuff for 2xist, Cin2, CK, etc; if you haven't tried some of these you are missing out, briefs have come a long way from the days of Hanes, BVD & FTL.

B_Rob15

Sexy Member
Media
Try some Cin2 bamboo low-rise, very hot and plenty of room for the boys ... in general, briefs rule for me and I don't mean "your fathers tighty whities" buy the high end stuff for 2xist, Cin2, CK, etc; if you haven't tried some of these you are missing out, briefs have come a long way from the days of Hanes, BVD & FTL.

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am glad that more and more guys are switching back to briefs and boxer briefs as imo nothing looks sexier on a bloke that a nice snug pair of briefs or boxer briefs. And if the dude has a hot bubble butt it looks so hot to see the thin fabric stretched tightly over the curves lol

svin_renigoth

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I usually go commando, except while working. I've worn boxers for a very long time, but I've always hated how the legs crumple and ride up..I tried some gripper trunks from CK, which are very comfortable, but the legs also ride up a bit when them. So I decided to try briefs again.
I've got some CK microfiber hip briefs and I really like them! They feel silky and expand as your junk does, but maintain their fit. I'd like to get a pair of their microfiber trunks, also.
I've also got a pair of C-IN2 low rise profile briefs, which fit me fairly well..But they don't expand as well.. and they're made for the penis to be worn "down," which is fine with me, but I've got a problem if I get an erection in them...I've got an example of that in my gallery (shameless plug).

It's hard for me to get used to being more constrained, though..Mostly, it's how my balls feel, all bunched up like that. They've enjoyed freedom for so long. I don't know if I'll ever completely get used to briefs again. But, like I said, those CK microfibers do a pretty good job, and are totally different than the tighty whitey fruit of the looms I wore when I was in grade school and junior high.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's hard for me to get used to being more constrained, though..Mostly, it's how my balls feel, all bunched up like that. They've enjoyed freedom for so long. I don't know if I'll ever completely get used to briefs again.
4 years ago, I gave boxers an honest chance and now could never go back to snug underwear. Throughout the day, there are always occasions to pull the bottom of the legs down if they bunch up. I'd rather deal with that than constantly having to adjust my dick because the head is getting squashed when it falls down and gets crowded with my balls.

As far as the look, there is no denying that briefs look the sexiest when worn alone compared to any other type of UW. I grabbed a pair of black briefs this morning when I got out of bed to wear with my track pants. After 5 seconds, off they came.