Worshipped Member
Media
ADRIAN_HEPP_by_SBASTIEN_boypost.com1_.jpg

Dutchstud

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wear bikini briefs and yeah, I think that maybe I look a little like a fruit in them but they are the most comfortable thing I have found. No cock and balls sticking to my leg on a warm day. Keeps me from sitting on my balls. Supports me in case I need to break inot a full-on sprint in the middle of the day.

I take the same approach to shoes as I do with underwear. Comfort first. And ultimately, if you don't like them, fine....take 'em off me then.

You must have long low hangers boy... I have never heard about dudes sitting on their sack, by accident... You partner will be happy with your slapping sack against her/his crotch!

Reactions: BillM

Dutchstud

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We must not forget that briefs are a piece of garment. One pair is worn by a muscled stud with a sixpack. Another identical pair is worn by a balding dude with a white tummy. Exactly the same piece of textile. Total different result. I see that in lockerrooms: people buying that hot Aussiebum or supersexy Lonsdale but they see the stud model in the caralogue, not their own bubbly hairy tummy above it. A hot garment does not make a man hot. A hot dude with a floppy, worn out garment: no problem, he remains hot. ;-)

Reactions: BillM