Briefs Coming Back Into Favour ?

Do you see many guys freeballing at the gym? I have seen only, maybe, a handful all the years I’ve been going to the gym.
I always do, but the gym was one of the last places I stopped wearing underwear when I was transitioning to full time.
I see some men, but not many, not having underwear under their workout clothes, street clothes or both when changing.

RUUp

Legendary Member
Media
4f915be4801f60cb49bacb48e49dd14d--crotch-shots-francisco-lachowski.jpg

EmperorJimbo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I always do, but the gym was one of the last places I stopped wearing underwear when I was transitioning to full time.
I see some men, but not many, not having underwear under their workout clothes, street clothes or both when changing.
I always wear a jockstrap under my workout clothes (well, 99%) but am commando under my street clothes. To each his own.

stustu

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I can understand why briefs are more and more popular.
They come in lots of colors, cuts and style's
They generally do not have a fly so they are more comfortable
and you don't need to dig around trying to find your dick.
Just unzip, reach for the waist band and flop it out.
Even easier to return the snake back into the nest..

dude77007

Legendary Member
Media
I have always been briefs, sometimes boxer briefs. Could never handle broadcloth boxers or any other kind that let my balls touch the inside of my thighs. Too damn much material riding up into my crotch. I am all "potatoes and no meat" as they say and the twins hang down a lot. With boxers my scrotum was always rubbing against my thighs, in a bind, sweating and causing a rash. No more. Mr Johnson and the Twins are snugly tucked into a pair of briefs, no chafing. I now particularly like the horizontal fly of Munsingwear low rise and Jockey pouch briefs. Since my little fella doesn't hang to the left or the right, with the H fly, he's just where I left him.

wrestlecoach

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

I had some just like these in college. Borrowed my firs pair from a guy who could have been this guys twin. Hadn't really seen much like them since, til a few years ago when these same style started showing back up on a few of our wrestlers. More and More the last 6 or 7 years since they make them wear something more than a jockstrap to weigh in.

jimcord

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Normally a CK lowrise briefs guy here, but lately have been wearing Mack Weldon AirknitX briefs. Super nice mesh materials. Looks good on and feels great, especially like that there is no fly. Am surprised that i am seeing more briefs being worn on college age guys, nice to see guys mixing it up.

Reactions: Maxtex99

Mikehard9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I like the fitted boxers -stretchy fabric
or 'trunks' ....they DO hokd things in place ...
however i wont wear the cheap baggy cotton type - they have to be fitted .

briefs are too tight and for hygiene reasons i wont wear them as they make me too hot and sweaty .....i also wouldnt want to risk sucking a dude in briefs as id expect his junk to be sweaty and smelly .expect

final turn off is briefs look quite feminine to me - they look like ladies panties

Reactions: Maxtex99

MDGuy1032

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I would like to know if any guys in here have changed opinions since first posting in this thread now years ago? I know in my posts from years and years ago I was only a boxerbriefs or boxers guy and now I have a fair amount of briefs I acutally am just finishing up a business trip and I had brought all boxerbriefs and have been thinking the last couple days that I wish I brought briefs to wear. I have noticed that a lot of dudes all ages are wearing briefs here on the east coast. Not like the grocery bag looking tighty whities but nice fitted low rise briefs. Seems as though people underwear drawers went from a mix of boxerbriefs and boxers in the early part of the 2000’s to a mix of boxerbriefs and briefs at current time.

Reactions: beach_bud

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wandered into the local J.C. Penney store a few weeks back. I previously saw several reviews on their house brand of briefs. The full cut didn't interest me, but the white low rise did. They were on sale, so I bought a pack. I was surprised at how well they fit, and how nice they feel - right up there with my CK briefs. Like all briefs, they have a snug fit compared to my usual boxers or boxerbriefs. I have a pair of Levis 511 jeans that work best with briefs. I doubt that I'll ever go back to briefs 100%, but they have their rightful place in my underwear drawers.

wonder27

Expert Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If you, like me, don't like your stuff between your legs - are more comfortable with it in front of your legs, try Ergowear Ew0702.

They have a simple gathered elastic area for you to put your balls in front of. And a shaped pouch. I don't like to have to be pulling stuff from between my legs, especially a problem when legs are propped up such as at home lounging TVing, reading, etc., so I used to go commando, but no more.

They also have longer versions with the gathered thing I haven't tried.