briefs help!

thad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
FTL
Hanes

Both are good and i wear both. If you are more into undies, other brands are more trendy but are more expensive. If I were younger and had a hot bod, I would go higher-end lol.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm looking to get back into briefs, I wear boxer-briefs but I miss the support. Anyone have a suggestions? Not looking to spend too much.

You don't specify where you are from. Check out Marshalls if one is near you or sometimes TJMaxx etc., for fashionable briefs at a fraction of the cost if any of these stores are near you. Hell, sometimes they have some loose ones hanging on the clearance racks. You could try em on before you buy, see what suits your specific junk man.

Good luck.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm a big fan of Jockey Classic briefs, and 2xist briefs (3-pack). They're both made of good cotton that molds over time to my package.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
FTL
Hanes

Both are good and i wear both. If you are more into undies, other brands are more trendy but are more expensive. If I were younger and had a hot bod, I would go higher-end lol.

I don't know about this. While I like Hanes and FTL nostalgiacly (sp?) I don't think they're pouches are that well designed. Try 2xists or Cin2's or even Evolve, the knock offs from Target ( tho' their waistbands don't last that long). Go for the pouch if you've got a big dick and balls.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
FTL briefs are the way to go. $7 for 7 pairs at Wal-Mart, and are for real men :)
I'm partial to FTL as far as entry level brands. I used to wear Hanes in the '80s and early '90s. In the mid '90s, FTL began to have the edge over Hanes (just my opinion), and I've bought FTL ever since. FTL colored briefs seem to fit better and hold their shape throughout the day better than the white FTLs, and anything that Hanes makes. I've tried Jockey, CK, and other more expensive brands, but FTL colored briefs have been my favorite as far as every day bang for the buck.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
FTL
Hanes

for just plain non fancy white briefs i like hanes better than ftl.. though not that i've tried ftl in a long time.. I just don't like the name and its hanes that are hot to me..

though if i know guys are going to see them i typically wear something better than just plain tighty whities

I don't know about this. While I like Hanes and FTL nostalgiacly (sp?) I don't think they're pouches are that well designed. Try 2xists or Cin2's or even Evolve, the knock offs from Target ( tho' their waistbands don't last that long). Go for the pouch if you've got a big dick and balls.

i agree.. hanes for nostalgic reasons..

I like evolve briefs from target.. i think their comfortable and a reasonable price.. haven't had waistband issues with them.. anymore than the elasic of hanes or any other briefs wears out

FTL briefs are the way to go. $7 for 7 pairs at Wal-Mart, and are for real men :)

I vote for Hanes.. though know that with either ftl or hanes.. if you wear them alot you just kinda have to plan to replace them every so often as wearing the same 7 pair continuously will only last a couple of months.. if you wear them daily

I'm partial to FTL as far as entry level brands. I used to wear Hanes in the '80s and early '90s. In the mid '90s, FTL began to have the edge over Hanes (just my opinion), and I've bought FTL ever since. FTL colored briefs seem to fit better and hold their shape throughout the day better than the white FTLs, and anything that Hanes makes. I've tried Jockey, CK, and other more expensive brands, but FTL colored briefs have been my favorite as far as every day bang for the buck.

i choose hanes for entry level briefs.. i wish they'd sell a 7 pack of gray ones though.. as the white ones start looking shabby after a relatively short period of time but that happens with all lower end white briefs