Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
No question about it. Briefs are by far much more comfortable AND sexy looking. Love the feel of premium briefs cupping my balls and dick. HOT HOT HOT, mmm feels so good!

slim&shy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like both but think i look sexier in boxerbriefs with the way that they bulge and hold everything nice and tight.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
which do you prefer to wear briefs or boxers. which do you feel more sexy in

BigBryan1970: You asked the question, but didn't state your preference. Do share with us!

As far as looks, athletic guys look hottest in briefs, for sure, and it doesn't matter if they are cheapy white ones or expensive high-end fashion briefs.

But to answer the question, I prefer to wear boxers or freeball. I feel sexier when my penis and balls move around as I move instead of my goods being held in place by form fitting, restrictive underwear. I slipped on a pair of Champion black briefs this weekend with a pair of mesh gym shorts, just for kicks. 5 seconds later, the briefs had to go and I grabbed a pair of boxers to take their place. Once you get used to being loose, it's hard to go back.

B_4inches

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Really I like boxer birefs way more than anything else. The square cut kind. Very comfortable and shows off enough without appearing feminine. I do tho wear boxers and briefs as well. As to which I feel sexier in, depends on my mood. The few briefs I own show off my butt a lot. I like differant things.