briefs or boxers

smallpig

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Briefs deffo. They look better, especially on guys with a good package. I think smaller guys or the more introvert tend to wear boxers and most boxer-briefs cos they follow the herd.

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Briefs all the way. I sometimes wear boxers ( loose ) when its a bit cold but always have worn briefs since I have started wearing underwear and always will I think.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Boxers (if they're white or plain color) or boxerbriefs.
Of course, it depends on who (and what's) is in them.

Growing up I wore tighty whities - boxers back then were usually for old men. Baggy and with a snap. LOL

comically

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Maybe it's just an Aussie thing, but I agree that briefs are best. If your balls hang low - and mine are almost disturbingly large and low hung - and you wear boxers or go commando, then there's a sort of dragging, tired feeling at the end of an active day on your feet. Also, as I'm sure many other LPSG members will agree, you avoid the agony :eek: of accidentally sitting on your own balls if you wear briefs. I know there's some debate about whether a down-the-trouser-leg bulge is better than an upfront one, and I'll admit I like my cock to be outlined down my trouser leg on occasions :wink:, but it's more a balls thing with me - I'd rather have the support and containment:smile:.

D_Edward Alpee

1st Like
Media
Almost always boxer briefs. With most of my dress slacks, the leg of the boxerbriefs will print on the thinner fabric so I'll have to wear briefs, but otherwise the boxerbriefs.

And, I've gotta say that I'm always a little fascinated by the guys on here who fetishize people gawking at their dick. As in, the notion of a guy with a big dick freeballing, snaking it down the leg of his trousers, etc. Perhaps where I grew up everyone was more conservative than yall, but even the general bulge made by wearing more constrictive underwear provided enough notice to be uncomfortable. Someone walking by and actually being able to make out your tackle would feel almost obscene, like you're just walking around naked (though I know that idea is fetishized as well...).

comically

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Backwoodsnomad, I understand your point of view but there is ample evidence that a vast number of members - not all of them gay - consider bulges to be of considerable interest, whether it's their own pet bulge or someone else's. Hence its listing as a tag, with many threads emanating from it, and hence such sites as Celebrity/Sports Bulge, etc.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I get the feeling that most guys with a large penis are not shy about having people know how greatly God has blessed them genitally. A decent - NOT obscene or indecent - bulge is an easier way to proclaim your gift than wishing and hoping for people to guess at the extent of your assets, or wishing and hoping that they may stumble across you naked and aroused.

That being said, I'd agree that it's a bit shallow to obsess about the size/visibility of your own basket or someone else's. Bulges are nice to have and nice to spot occasionally. I guess it's a bit like checking out women's breasts and I've yet to meet a woman who didn't want to have decent-sized and attractive tits.