Briefs to show bulge

RedBear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This posting is opposite of most I've seen on here.

I've recently needed to switch to briefs because my balls are so damn big and they wearing boxer briefs have become uncomfortable.

That said, I don't really show a bulge because, 1) my cock is average and 2) my package is situated more between my legs than on the side of my body.

So, since I am moving to briefs, I was wondering if anyone had recommendations as to what briefs are more bulge-inducing.

Thanks in advance.

jtwildone05

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i have heard of this problem before, just try to pull eveything forward once you put on your briefs or maybe a comfortable fitting cock ring. i know a guy who wears these underwear called suspensory supporters. check into it.

RedBear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Thanks guys. I will look into both of those.

Yeah, I will wear a cock ring in the bar sometimes and I bulge nicely - this is more for everday use.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Industrialsize's suggestion could be of great benefit to you. Not only will it give you a nice bulge, you'll stop sitting on your balls.

Suspensories are the grandpa to jock straps. You can find them at InternationalJock. A lot of them are sold by pouch size not waist You can email them questions of that nature. I asked them one about cup sizes, and they promptly answered me.

bigmike1380

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Havent you guys heard of the wonder jock from aussiebum, really does bring everything forward seriously. they also have it for speedoes looks amazing

aussieBum = BRIEFS
aussieBum = SWIMWEAR

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Briefs are generally when you don't want to show a bulge... when I am in my briefs, it looks like I am smuggling a fat sausage! lol!!! But when I put my jeans or slacks on... my bulge is then just an indiscreet mound... visible only if you stare for a sec or two, I don't know if showing a bulge with briefs is really possible, I hate bulges where you can't see if my cock is real or a sock. I'm afraid with briefs, all you will get is a mound, not that awesome down your leg or across your thigh bulge where you can clearly see the corona of the glans and visually differentiate the testicles from the cock, good luck though!!!!!

RedBear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Thanks again for all your feedback.

I have ordered: 2xist pouch, Jockey pouch, and Wonderjock. I'm ready to give them all a try, see what works and fits best. I am hoping the Jockeys as they are least expensive (and locally available).

(Tripod, if I was blessed as you, I would want to show as you do but alas, I am nto so I am borrowing my large ball mass to give me that indiscriminate bulge.)

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The main thing is you gotta pull your junk up to the front. That's what makes the bulge big. The pouch is the best style to get that effect. Also, square cut shorts really lend to a better fit. They're shorter than boxer briefs, but they won't ride all crazy like briefs.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks again for all your feedback.

I have ordered: 2xist pouch, Jockey pouch, and Wonderjock. I'm ready to give them all a try, see what works and fits best. I am hoping the Jockeys as they are least expensive (and locally available).

(Tripod, if I was blessed as you, I would want to show as you do but alas, I am not, so I am borrowing my large ball mass to give me that indiscriminate bulge.)

You are probably not aware that I am a self made man are you? That size is from my diligent pumping through the years, I was not very blessed, only born with an above average 7 inch penis and average girth... I have created a monster! lol!!!!

RedBear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You are probably not aware that I am a self made man are you? That size is from my diligent pumping through the years, I was not very blessed, only born with an above average 7 inch penis and average girth... I have created a monster! lol!!!!

Yes you have Tripod - and that represents A LOT of dedication.

bendigoboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I can recommend the Aussiebum wonderjock - great for bringing everything forward (whether it's "junk" or art!) and keeping it out on show.

I find they look really hot under jeans, accentuating the pouch, even though I do usually freeball in them!

See my pics for "wonderjock"

bigdog83

Sexy Member
Media

I've recently needed to switch to briefs because my balls are so damn big and they wearing boxer briefs have become uncomfortable.

That said, I don't really show a bulge because, 1) my cock is average and 2) my package is situated more between my legs than on the side of my body.

So, since I am moving to briefs, I was wondering if anyone had recommendations as to what briefs are more bulge-inducing.

Thanks in advance.

calvin klien hipless...pics below

http://www.averagematt.com/gallery/albums/218/2.jpg

http://www.averagematt.com/siteimages/g.jpg

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There are a few briefs you can try that are both comfy and bring your bulge no matter what the size to it's most prominent.

CALVIN KLEIN LOW RISE BRIEFS

AUSSIEBUM WONDERJOCKS

2XIST LOW RISE BRIEF OR BOXER BRIEFS

FCUK LOW RISE BRIEFS

Another thing to try is those cheap 10 packet brief deals you get from either Target or WoolWorths. Although they are cheap briefs, they tend to be really tight and form fitting, so in turn they cup and lift everything in the right areas and in some cases can be better suited for you that the more expensive brands out there. I know that some of my fave pairs of jocks come from those cheap 10 packet for 9.99 AU deals, and since they are cheap you can stock up when they get thread bare and no longer usable.

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Thanks in advance.

Dude, try the Calvin Klein "trunk" -- it's got a built-in pouch that accents everything very nicely (think it would especially if you've got big nuts) but still gives you some storage room.