briefs vs. hard-on

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by B_S.Hyde, Dec 26, 2008.

1. B_S.Hyde

B_S.Hyde New Member

I put briefs on when soft. But when I see a hot girl my briefs get really tight and my dick tries to burst the briefs. It's really uncomfortable. Should I try boxers?

2. RJOB

RJOB New Member

Go for it

3. RICKY_27

RICKY_27 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Hey Dude!

Try wearin a "STRAP" with a nice tight POUCH. That will give you "social security" LOL:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

RICKY_27

4. D_Brecock Evileye

D_Brecock Evileye New Member

Briefs suck, I can barely stand pants when I have a hard on.

5. Mallee Boy 67

Mallee Boy 67 New Member

Either that or dont get a hard on
    I think id settle for the boxers if i was you

6. D_e54fg6r

D_e54fg6r New Member

Its a catch 22 with me, I like to be wearing briefs that are snug (i.e. Bikini briefs) but when I get a hard on my dick also pushes out of the briefs which can get uncomfortable. Can be very uncomfortable in jeans! Though I find that most boxers can be a pain because if you like tight jeans such as myself, the extra material can make you uncomfortable. So when I invest in boxers I get the tight either microfiber or snug boxers. That way they are snug and I don't find myself pushing out. Just a thought :)

7. BlackCock85

Gold Member

Albums:
    Why don't you just re-adjust real quick and be on your way? I'd rather wear sexy briefs then boxers which are unflattering, in my opinion. Or sometimes what I do, is just pull it out the leg and let it do what it needs to out of the briefs.....

8. D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

I switched to boxers and boxer briefs a couple of years now because of the whole brief-and-hard-on dilemma. I used to wear only briefs and they've served me well over the years but everytime my cock gets hard it's just so uncomfortable. I put my cock down always so in a brief, when I'm hard, either my cock is crushing my balls or it pops out. Boxers and boxer briefs are much roomier but the downside is that when my cock gets hard it shows a lot. Briefs does the job of show-control well but sometimes it really crush my nuts and cock. I keep some to wear with really tight jeans or trousers where I need 'some' concealing.

9. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

...to show, or not to show.
    that is the question.
    the answer is yours.

10. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Why not? Hanging loose is so much better than being confined. At least if you get hard in boxers, it has somewhere to go.

11. Smyley

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    breifs are definatley out for me. I hate them. I free balled for years, now i wear boxers, when i need support i go for the boxer brief.
    to me boxers are way sexier, not to mention easy acccess.

12. colefan

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Have you tried boxer briefs? They offer good support like briefs but allow expansion as necessary...

13. pronatalist

pronatalist Active Member

Why would a snake creeping down one's leg, be any worse than popping a tent?

I agree, although having somewhere to go, presumably is more of an advantage during the night, in bed, than during the day.

I don't like the idea of chastity belts, but rather, the virtue of self-control.

Just have to learn to control it better, and not look too much at hot ladies, and not think too much about sexual things. Should be able to get the hang of it, by the time you are old.

Anything more restrictive than boxers, just seems so uncivilized, or should I say, little boyish? I like boxers better. I hardly think a guy should have to wear a jockstrap, upon the off chance that he "might" get hard. But then again, he might not, so why all the uncomfortable restrictive sweaty clothing? Aren't briefs but a "milder" version of the uncivilized, overly restrictive jock strap?

14. johnjacobs

johnjacobs New Member

Albums:
    Of course, my friend. As for me I switched from boxers to briefs just because I enjoy pulling my pants down when I'm with a girl and showing her the humongous bulge in my briefs. Keep this in mind, my big dick friend!

15. pronatalist

But of course. Sounds like you could use some room for expansion.

But have you given some thought to, maybe looking at the hot girls, a wee bit less?

I would hate to hear of some guy, getting an injured dick, because it was too restricted, and it just snapped off.

Seems I have to change briefs more frequently, because they hug too close, and get sweaty and nasty so much faster than boxers.

16. B_Rob15

B_Rob15 New Member

17. pronatalist

Underwear are supposed to be more about function and comfort, not so much appearance. So I prefer boxers. Why should clothes need to be flattering? It's good to have a bit of mystery in life, why should hardly anybody but a guy's wife, need to know anything about how well he is endowed? Well unless he wears a speedo at the beach or swimming pool? I wear swimming trunks.

But yeah, if a boner just stays too hard, then a guy may have to let it escape out the leg and snake down one's pants leg. But then I learned to wear boxers, and then to get a little more control and not get so many boners. Of course that could be an aging away from puberty thing as well.

18. adam

adam Active Member

Albums:

According to my exprience, if you have a stiff high-angled boner and love jeans, boxers are not as comfortable as you might think, either. Moreover, they frequently get rolled up.
    As someone said, before we get older, we cannot get away from the suffering. So, as ususal, I've had pouch briefs on, though they are not roomy enough to allow my dick to snake all the way from down there to my bellybotton.

19. D_Petherick_Poundlouder

ive never even been hard in anything but boxers, but i couldn't imagine briefs. they seem far too restricting.

20. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You're right, Idris. It hurts like hell when you get hard and it's straining against the fabric with nowhere to go. Having been a veteran briefs wearer for many years, you get good at discretely pinching the fabric of your pants and briefs and pulling them away from your body so your hard on can free itself and stretch over the top of the underwear waistband. It's such a feeling of relief! 3 years ago I switched to boxers and no longer have that problem.

Draft saved Draft deleted