Briefs

B_JosephSmith

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There seems to be an allergy to briefs among many younger men in the 18 to 30 age group. Am I the only guy who only wears briefs? I am 27 and up until a few months ago I only wore boxers, but then I switched to briefs and became addicted to the tight warm feel. I like how my bulge and my ass looks in a pair of tight briefs.

Maybe briefs are considered uncool and old-fashioned because they look similar to women's panties?

I would like to hear from other guys who also always wear briefs.

bippy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm 33 and don't know anyone my age who wears briefs. I switched to boxers at around age 13 and now go commando. Everyone else I know wears either boxers or boxer-briefs. Some like compression shorts for athletics.

I think that the uncool-ness associated with briefs is that they look like kids' underwear (which they are). I'd guess that most kids switch to boxers or boxer-briefs by age ten or so now (earlier than when I was that age).

B_JosephSmith

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think that the uncool-ness associated with briefs is that they look like kids' underwear (which they are). I'd guess that most kids switch to boxers or boxer-briefs by age ten or so now (earlier than when I was that age).

So you don't think the uncool-ness has anything to do with briefs also looking similar to womens panties? It seems many guys consider them unmanly.

bippy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
No, I don't think that most guys would make that association. For me, the aversion is more about the fact that they look like what I wore when I was five. Also, I remember what I great feeling it was to switch from briefs to boxers, so just the thought of briefs makes my balls uncomfortable. I doubt that I am alone in this opinion.

Anyway, what does it matter? Wear what you like.

Truck

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'd say the uncool-ness comes from the just that tidy whities outlook. that and one generation just doesnt really think what their parent's generation wore is very trendy. I say the tide will switch and our kids will be wearing briefs.

legna

Sexy Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I wear briefs. Not exclusively though. Switch between boxer briefs and briefs.

I'm like darkbond. I switch off between boxer briefs and briefs. I wear boxer briefs everywhere except the gym. That's when I like to pull on a low-rise pair of briefs. I like the extra support they give me and prefer briefs to a jockstrap.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
I wear briefs, and I'm 30 do I still count ? I prefer the support and I like the way they look on me. I can't stand loose boxers, but I wear boxer briefs occasionally.

specialK

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok. While I was lurking here a week ago I thought about picking up a set of briefs because of this thread. AS of High school I had been wearing boxers and boxer briefs. I bought a five pack of Briefs from Fruit of the Loom and am wearing one now. I Honestly like the feel and look of these bad boys. I rarely have to readjust because of m balls sticking to my legs which is a huge plus. I plan on making the switch slowly but eventually.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Also, I remember what I great feeling it was to switch from briefs to boxers, so just the thought of briefs makes my balls uncomfortable. I doubt that I am alone in this opinion.

I wore briefs ONLY for 50 years. When I experimented with boxers as a younger guy, I couldn't handle no support. Boxers always made me hard, and my BF (boxers only) used to love to watch me bone up in public on the few times that I'd wear them.

4 years ago, I tried boxers again, but this time it was different. Once I got used to them, I loved not feeling the crotch seams pulling against me. I think that briefs are the hottest, sexiest looking underwear on a fit guy, but for me, now that I'm used to boxers, briefs feel like a tight diaper and I can't stand the snug feel against my crotch.

I agree with bippy. Wear what feels good to you.