Briefs?

taurusbull

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been thinking about switching to bigger underwear for ages but never got round to it. Do you think that I should stick with my briefs or try something bigger like boxers? Incidentally, what type of underwear do you find more attractive? Thanks.

TallHungLB

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well the question I have for you is WHY do you feel a need to switch to more roomy underwear? Is it because you're feeling too confined and you want some breathing room down there? Is it because you're hoping more room in your shorts will equal to more opportunity for your cock to fill out some more.

If you're switching for comfort reasons then my personal advice is to stick with briefs so your boys can be secure, just make sure to get briefs with a contour pouch.

taurusbull

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for your response. I do feel constricted down there but I honestly quite like the snug feeling, I just wondered what other people would think.

Scot22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There is a theory in medical circles that loose underwear is better for the production of healthy sperm.
Don't know if a Medical Journal has published this.

B_Strocketeer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i say get rid of the underwear and go commando. Once you try it and get used to it you will never wear them again and wonder why you ever did to begin with.

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A pouch just for me? How kind! :biggrin1:...

But, how anyone can be comfortable in briefs is beyond me :eek:. Each to their own!

You must purchase the higher end briefs. You dont feel them at all. There is no movement. There is a huge difference between hanes and some microfiber underwear.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I do go commando about 50% of the time actually.
If you like commando / freeball, try boxers just for fun. There is no need to switch, but just add to your existing stock. I used to hate boxers, but now it's the only UW that I wear. Boxers give the same freedom as freeball, yet there are times that it's nice to have that extra layer between you and your pants - such as when you wear gym shorts or track pants made from sheer material that might be obscene when freeballing.

mictlan

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i remember my health teacher told us that underwear were invented for you to shit in them. like way back in the day you could work and stuff without having the inconvenience of walking to the toilet and shitting.time saving i guess lol

but yea i haven't worn regular briefs since i was 5. boxer briefs are pretty much ideal. just remember to get them with the band on the leg so they don't ride up. that shits annoying. its almost like losing the elasticity on your socks