Brietbart, Faux News & Journalistic Dishonesty - Shirley Sherrod

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hypocrisy..... Brietbart jumped the gun... yet decades of white ppl being falsely accused... including congressmen/women CLAIMING racism... and have YET to prove it... despite the $100K reward....

not to mention yet ANOTHER failure by this administration in pushing for her getting the boot.. then another apology over Barry acting 'stupidly'.

Last edited:

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hypocrisy..... Brietbart jumped the gun... yet decades of white ppl being falsely accused... including congressmen/women CLAIMING racism... and have YET to prove it... despite the $100K reward....

not to mention yet ANOTHER failure by this administration in pushing for her getting the boot.. then another apology over Barry acting 'stupidly'.

Correction... Brietbart STARTED the mess and Faux instigated it further. It may not excuse the administration for overreacting, but it takes a very disgusting individual to propagate a fake scandal such as this.

Hypocrisy? No... pay attention to what people are saying on the thread before you start spewing your nonsense. As far as I'm concerned you're just as foolish as the people who jumped the gun on this issue.

ColoradoGuy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Correction... Brietbart STARTED the mess and Faux instigated it further. It may not excuse the administration for overreacting, but it takes a very disgusting individual to propagate a fake scandal such as this.

Hypocrisy? No... pay attention to what people are saying on the thread before you start spewing your nonsense. As far as I'm concerned you're just as foolish as the people who jumped the gun on this issue.

I think stating that faceking is "just as foolish as the people who jumped the gun on this issue" might be giving him too much credit.