Bright halogen lights

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by TomCat84, Dec 8, 2009.

1. TomCat84

Gold Member

Albums:
    Seriously, these folks need to be followed around all day by someone shining a bright flashlight in their eyes all day. DOUCHES!:mad:

2. Principessa

Gold Member

Try living out in the boondocks like I do. Every Tom, Dick, and Bubba has installed an extra set of bright halogen lights on the roll bar on top of their pick up truck or Jeep. So I get 2 sets of bright lights blinding me on these winding country roads. :mad: :angryfire2:

3. blg3floor3

blg3floor3 New Member

What pisses me off the most is being blinded by way, overly, excessively bright headlights and thinking "Fucking [random luxury brand]", only for it to get closer and I find out it's some 20 year old busted up fucking piece of shit. I know goddamn well those things didn't come with lights like that.

Although it seems like 90% of the cars on the road have lights like this nowadays, regardless of age. I swear to god, it's gotten so commonplace that I've sometimes thought about buying sunglasses, just so I can wear them at night for all these unnecessarily overpowered headlights.

4. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

damn lights!

5. Deno

Gold Member

Albums:
    It sucks they risk blinding the uncoming traffic so they can see more road. Those blues ones hurt my head. Inner city traffic also has fog lights and runnign lights which are totally not needed since there is a street light every 25 feet or so. They banned florecent lighting under cars why don't they do something about this excess. They pull you over because the color of you broken tail light doesn't match the other one but they don't give a shit about after market lighting.

6. jakeatolla

Gold Member

Albums:
    Blame BMW. Those bastards were the first to use them.

7. Mickactual

Gold Member

Albums:
    I concur! I'm glad someone brought this up.
    Ditto. At some point they're gonna cause enough problems, and possibly fatalities, that something is gonna have to be done about them.

Draft saved Draft deleted