bringing my girlfriend to orgasm

ben40

1st Like
Media
hi all. i've been seeing a girl for about 2 months now and the sex is great, but theres one thing i was hoping to improve. i can bring her to orgasm in missionary and with her on top (if i rub her clit with my fingers during penetration) but from behind i have not accomplished this yet. i love doggy style and it would be good to make her cum from this as well. if it makes any difference my dick is 7x6"

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, i can not help u Ben..

I too cum by 'just' these same positions as she does...

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are too many question marks to give you an answer. What kind of orgasms is she having when she has orgasms? G-spot or clit? Does your cock have a curve? Does she only orgasm when you're rubbing her clit during sex or can she orgasm just with penetration? Does she orgasm with oral or fingering? So many questions.

ben40

1st Like
Media
ok, here goes... hopefully this might help
she cums from oral and fingering. she said it hits her clit when i'm on top, so i dont need to touch it with anything but my dick in this position, but i do when shes on top. theres no curve in my dick. i want to make her get off in as many ways as possible so we both enjoy a hot sex life with variety ;)

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ben40 said:
ok, here goes... hopefully this might help
she cums from oral and fingering. she said it hits her clit when i'm on top, so i dont need to touch it with anything but my dick in this position, but i do when shes on top. theres no curve in my dick. i want to make her get off in as many ways as possible so we both enjoy a hot sex life with variety ;)

If you haven't already tried it you could try one of you rubbing her clit while you're in doggy. If she's never had a G-spot orgasm you could try this too. Doggy tends to be good for this. Try experimenting by fingering her first. If you're not sure where to look for the G-spot there's lots of info online about it. It's on the front vaginal wall anywhere from 2-4 inches back. Once you've figured out how she can have a G-spot orgasm then you can try it during doggy. Those are my suggestions. Good luck!

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
-It is best to give her at least one clit orgasm before you work on the G-spot. This will increase the blood circulation in the vagina and overall excitement.

- When you stimulate the G-spot area (a rough area just on the other side of the pubic bone) like Stud Hunter suggests, this area, like the soft underside of our penises fills up with blood. This makes the vagina tighter and increases the stimulation for women. During intercourse not only does the g-spot get a more intense stimulation but so does the AFE zone which is on the opposite side.

-The G-spot reacts to pressure, so repetitively press upwards with a bent upwards facing finger using reasonable force, follow the rigid contour of the pubic bone inside the vagina . You can do this while giving oral. She may feel the need to pee but if she has already been there is no risk of you getting a golden shower, she might squirt on you though!

-After you have given her multiple g-gasms manually, it is time to put your hard cock inside since she has reached the level of excitement that I described. It should be possible for her to have doggy style orgasms with no hand stimulation.

-Sometimes if she contracts her vagina muscles, she can accelerate the build up to an orgasm,

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ben40 said:
hi all. i've been seeing a girl for about 2 months now and the sex is great, but theres one thing i was hoping to improve. i can bring her to orgasm in missionary and with her on top (if i rub her clit with my fingers during penetration) but from behind i have not accomplished this yet. i love doggy style and it would be good to make her cum from this as well. if it makes any difference my dick is 7x6"

It sounds like there's a lot of good advice here. I wish I could help but I have a similar issue. I don't orgasm in doggy at least not yet. My bf can make me cum a lot in missionary and with me on top facing him. Sometimes if I need a little something extra I rub my clit at the same time but usually in those positions I don't need to. Yeah doggy is harder to orgasm for me cuz of what your gf said about the clit. My bf is pretty thick and when he thrusts with us facing each other I can definitely feel it on my clit :tongue:. But not in doggy. I've started to have G-spot orgasms too :tongue: but his cock is just a little curved up so doggy isn't the best for that either. For us it's fine, we mostly just do missionary and me on top and nobody's bored :tongue: . Actually a couple times we've tried reverse cowgirl where I'll lean back onto his chest. You might try that too especially if she likes you to touch her clit during sex.

mellowmal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If she's able to have multiples, maybe getting her started coming in the other positions and switching will be enough? Once I get started, it's hard to stop, regardless of position..

Um.. Yeah.

:biggrin1:

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Id suggst making her orgasm by oral first as she will be stimulated already before you change to doggie, also while in the doggie position if you can reach around and rub her clit for her.
However ultimately you do want/need to find her g-spot so keep practicing with that but until then stimulate her clit for her and she should learn how to like doggie style but your not alone it is a hard one as you cant rely on hitting the clit and/or g-spot, it has to be the g-spot and that can be a bugger to find

mdc

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If she does Kegel exercises religiously, it should improve her chances of orgasm through penetration.