bringing one or two more people into the bedroom.

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
My chick and I have been talking about bringing another person/couple into the bed room with us...
I think it would be kinda cool..
But I also realize it could be a game changer...
any thought or experience with this?:confused:

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My chick and I have been talking about bringing another person/couple into the bed room with us...
I think it would be kinda cool..
But I also realize it could be a game changer...
any thought or experience with this?:confused:

Just bring one person, a girl, and you're all good! :biggrin1:

Hehe, but seriously...

If it's just one person and a guy, is she wanting you to watch while she has sex with him or have a straight up threesome with the both of you?

If it's a couple, is she wanting you to have sex with the girl while she has sex with the guy or just have a straight up foursome - what's the deal? :tongue:

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
Just bring one person, a girl, and you're all good! :biggrin1:

Hehe, but seriously...

If it's just one person and a guy, is she wanting you to watch while she has sex with him or have a straight up threesome with the both of you?

If it's a couple, is she wanting you to have sex with the girl while she has sex with the guy or just have a straight up foursome - what's the deal? :tongue:

She would do both the guy and the girl... and I would do both girls... just a fun romp...

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
She would do both the guy and the girl... and I would do both girls... just a fun romp...

Well that sounds all good, I guess. If I had strong feelings for her I might reconsider it.

If I really like a girl I honestly don't want to have sex with any other girl but her and I'd like to think she felt the same in a sense towards me.

However, if she's just your chill gf to have sex/do fun things with and nothing serious then by all means have fun, go for it and make her happy too! :tongue:

D_Mylor Mentallydaft

Account Disabled
Media
THat is true...
However.... with groundrules already laid out.. I don't think there will be any issues.

yeah, still this is one of those incidents you wanna ignore sanfrancisco and have a pistol close by......

seriously though with a guy or girl, if you are all comfortable and in to each other, it can be one of the most intimate and comfortable times of your life..... you get it wrong, and its back to the band... of the hand

D

deleted81224

Why are you doing this?

1. You get off on the thought of seeing your GF getting drilled?
2. Vice versa - her to you?
3. You want to drill another female but want GF consent?
4. She wants DP?

I think it is a most envious scenario, meeting a GF who will entertain moresomes. Go for it but dont forget the camcorder.

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
Why are you doing this?

1. You get off on the thought of seeing your GF getting drilled?
2. Vice versa - her to you?
3. You want to drill another female but want GF consent?
4. She wants DP?

I think it is a most envious scenario, meeting a GF who will entertain moresomes. Go for it but dont forget the camcorder.

1. Think it could be neat.
2. Yes.
3. Not really.
4. Yes

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Make sure the other guy isn't a whimp. If you are a lot bigger or more dom than him, he can wind up being a wallflower. Not fun.

At least that's how I feel about it. Kinda like playing football with a guy who can't throw, catch or run.

Big_Al9_5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's all about trust. Make sure both of you are both honestly comfortable with it. If one of you is just saying okay to make the other happy, it could cause problems.

I agree. Even with the ground rules set and honest intentions understood, this has at least a 50/50 chance of blowing up in your face. Feelings could change during or after the event with disastrous results.

My early experiences were somewhat positive, but my last hookup cost me a very close friendship and many, many lingering hard feelings. :frown1:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't do it; the game never changes for the better.

DJG said:
So what does the little guy do while you're banging his woman? Rim you, does your gf blow him, or j/o? :confused:

Pepijn

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We had a 3 way with a girl the other night... It was interesting... I enjoyed it.
Now on to the 4 way ;)

So the problem is solved.You did it, enjoyd it and even want more. Keep us informed about the 4some! ;)