Bringing up penis size on first date

warrio

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
quit reading too much into it!
the conversation was about things you liked about yourselves. that was high on his list. he was a bit cheeky, just hinting, but not crude.
my guess would be that there was no great planning or thought going into his response. it just popped into his head as a thing he felt good about.

Yup. I feel exactly the same way.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I never talk about my penis size, especially on a first date. If a girl wants to know (to confirm gossip she's heard, or whatever) how big I am, she can feel around my jeans. Or she'll find out when we undress each other more. I'm not in any rush.

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never talk about my penis size, especially on a first date. If a girl wants to know (to confirm gossip she's heard, or whatever) how big I am, she can feel around my jeans. Or she'll find out when we undress each other more. I'm not in any rush.
This ^

People who require validation from others are pathetic

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Agreed, claiming to be endowed is like claiming to be good looking. Most men think they are but the reality is a penis like ron jeremy is as common as a face like george clooney. You either see it personally or you're told from by one who has.

Good point. One is not the best judge of one's own attractiveness. Nearly everyone rates themselves too high or too low, according to third parties. This fellow is likely not to be much bigger than average, not monstrously huge, and only getting him naked will prove it one way or the other.

It's a bit strange to bring it up on a first date, I think, unless he expects things to lead to sex rather quickly. You might not be in as big a hurry. And he might regret blurting it out, in hindsight.

D_Zazu_Harm-Pitts

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
quit reading too much into it!
the conversation was about things you liked about yourselves. that was high on his list. he was a bit cheeky, just hinting, but not crude.
my guess would be that there was no great planning or thought going into his response. it just popped into his head as a thing he felt good about.

I know, I tend to worry too much about things! I mostly thought it was a fun and titillating comment, and I added to the sexual tension by talking about my boobs as one of my best features :biggrin1:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know, I tend to worry too much about things! I mostly thought it was a fun and titillating comment, and I added to the sexual tension by talking about my boobs as one of my best features :biggrin1:

Imagine his reaction if you said you could milk a cock by rippling and undulating your pussy muscles!

curious_angel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
.......However, we were discussing features we like about ourselves and he hinted at having a big penis. Not being crude and blurting it out, but more with gestures. ....
I'm curious to know what gestures he used to hint at his weighty appendage. A "the fish I landed was this big" gesture? A double handed wank mime? Or did he just point to his crotch and wink?

D_Hey Sailor

Experimental Member
Media
I'm curious to know what gestures he used to hint at his weighty appendage. A "the fish I landed was this big" gesture? A double handed wank mime? Or did he just point to his crotch and wink?

lol

A thumb and forefinger OK expression with one hand, and a fist pump through it and up to the elbow with the other. :Eyecrazy:

D_Zazu_Harm-Pitts

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Eyes looking downwards a few times and winking, "polite bragging". He definately got his point across, I thought about lots of other things than his penis before that. Afterwards, I got a little distracted :redface:

Cockojohn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Abouth penis size by first date I never spoken abouth my penis size. Thats becomes next in practice. Most important thing we like eachother or not that's the most important thing for me. When it becomes to sex when we like eachthother both are happy.

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was on a first date with a guy recently, it went very well and he was a true gentleman. However, we were discussing features we like about ourselves and he hinted at having a big penis. Not being crude and blurting it out, but more with gestures.

A bit confused how I should interpret this, so any thoughts on the subject would be of great help. A bit of a juxtaposition to his behaviour in general so I´m wary if he could only be after sex or is just very comfortable with himself. Hmm... :rolleyes:

Just because he mentioed his penis he may not just be after sex, he could just be egar to let you know he's large to stimulate your interest further. It could be he finds you attractive and is desperate to 'seal the deal' with something. If theres a chance to I like to let women know Im packing myself, as it tends to peak their interest further. Doesnt work with all women some women dont like to know but its all a game of percentages, 70% of women it seems to pull them in and I like those ratios, I'm willing to let the 30% of prudes go to hook the majority.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I was on a first date with a guy recently, it went very well and he was a true gentleman. However, we were discussing features we like about ourselves and he hinted at having a big penis. Not being crude and blurting it out, but more with gestures.

A bit confused how I should interpret this, so any thoughts on the subject would be of great help. A bit of a juxtaposition to his behaviour in general so I´m wary if he could only be after sex or is just very comfortable with himself. Hmm... :rolleyes:

love the avatar I think that girl is amazing and more

I can tell you from a guys point of view two things, that's something you mention only if you like the girl you are with and secondarily he may have been trying to gauage your interest in that. Nothing sucks worse then doing all the work of getting up to the point of sex then finding out it isn't going to work, dimensionally...
a man dosn't want to drive his truck from California to Florida only to discover his truck can't fit in the garage he has been heading for...

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Eyes looking downwards a few times and winking, "polite bragging". He definately got his point across, I thought about lots of other things than his penis before that. Afterwards, I got a little distracted :redface:

so to be honest then he could have a sixpack and you just have a dirty mind...

D_Harry_Pitz

Experimental Member
Media
so to be honest then he could have a sixpack and you just have a dirty mind...

Or maybe he had a tail and is proud of it for some reason:biggrin1:

But in all seriousness. I am very proud of my penis, and I'm happy to tell anyone who asks about it. If you asked me about the features I'm most proud of, my penis would probably the first thing I think about. If I think you are a girl that wouldn't be offended by it, I would tell you.

Don't try to read too much into it, he probably was honest about it. I've been asked about my penis by girls that are just friends (and will never be anything more if you ask me). So even when sex is not, and will never be on the table, I like to talk about my dick. Don't worry about him just wanting sex.

A man has a very special relationship with his penis. And every man dreams of a woman that feels the same about his penis. Don't try to understand it, only a man can.

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Penis size does come up now (maybe I shouldn't wear jeans that are as tight... pun intended) more so than 5-15 years ago. Again, different attitudes towards sex.
Rather have the deal-breaker done first date than 4-5 down the road.