Bringing up penis size on first date

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sooo, this guy turned out to be both nonchalant and immature :frown1:, so we´ll never know if there was any truth to his bragging. Thanks for all your inputs!

That sucks, but good to know you found that out sooner rather than later.

As for penis size, I don't think I have ever talked about it before actually undressing the first time. That is probably because none of the women I have been with ever brought it up before they saw my penis either. Really, there are so many things to talk about...

curious_angel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

DiabloBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
personally if the dick is average or above im good
mostly its about the sexuality/sex appeal of the owner
but if it was brought up on first date...
id walk out
i mean that's really pathetic
its like asking a child if they like lollypops in an affected voice

liking dick doesn't mean having no class or self respect, or intelligence
but by all means feel free to seem brainless

i just think dick should speak for itself
only a z-list fag wouldn't get that

it's always these premadonna newborn queens that put premature importance on shit like wealth, cocksize, popularity etc, when they have barely even sucked their first cock...or caused their first orgasm. these types tend to be shit fucks...i hear.

D_Hey Sailor

Experimental Member
Media
This thread was giving me a chuckle and I brainstormed this up in m'head.....

What to do on your first date:
1) Come prepared, and no, I do not mean contraceptives. I am talking about a genuine auctioneer's paddle, ladies and gents
2) Offer a quick and ominous greeting to your date mate upon first encounter, then depart with them to the nearest place of seclusion. Be sure to seat yourself so that you are face-to-face
3) Hand your date mate the auctioneer's paddle and inform them to raise it when the number sounds familiar
4) Recite sizes starting at 3" and going up by 1/4" each time in your very best, super fast auctioneer's voice
5) Once the the paddle has been raised, mentally process the figure and resume date
(you may repeat the procedure once to get both length & girth measurements if you deem it necessary)
:tongue22::nana:

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This thread was giving me a chuckle and I brainstormed this up in m'head.....

What to do on your first date:
1) Come prepared, and no, I do not mean contraceptives. I am talking about a genuine auctioneer's paddle, ladies and gents
2) Offer a quick and ominous greeting to your date mate upon first encounter, then depart with them to the nearest place of seclusion. Be sure to seat yourself so that you are face-to-face
3) Hand your date mate the auctioneer's paddle and inform them to raise it when the number sounds familiar
4) Recite sizes starting at 3" and going up by 1/4" each time in your very best, super fast auctioneer's voice
5) Once the the paddle has been raised, mentally process the figure and resume date
(you may repeat the procedure once to get both length & girth measurements if you deem it necessary)
:tongue22::nana:

LOL! :eek:

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was with a small group date of three couples once when a guy told a big penis joke about an elephant and a family visit to the zoo. After the punchline one of the women asked him "So, Mike...do you have a big dick?" Mike replied by saying "NO! Not at all. I can say that it's not small, but it's certainly not big." So she asked him if she could see it, and they ducked into the restroom for a few minutes and came out laughing so hard they could barely breathe. I am guessing Mike said something very funny, but they never told us what it was. I am guessing that they had a more interesting first date than the rest of us.

laser90

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
There's no point in talking about size on your first date. Your date will discover it for himself or herself if your relationship progresses past the initial date.

I would have to agree with hung9mike. A true confident man does not need to brag about his cock size. That's not a top priority for a woman anyway. From all the data about the body part women check out are a guys butt! The engine that drives the piston!

Might not be anything but to bring up cock size that soon, I say is a red flag.