Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Penis Aficionado

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Obama's response to this controversy was that he was the child of a teenage mom himself, and it's nobody's business but the Palin Family's.

I would like to agree, but Sarah Palin's extreme right-wing views mean that certain questions have to be asked.

Did Bristol and Levi plan this pregnancy? How did they feel when they learned she is pregnant?

Did Bristol get pregnant because she and Levi do not have access to birth control, or even information about birth control, in their small Alaska town?

Does Sarah Palin favor abstinence-only sex education in high schools, and oppose all efforts to make condoms available to teenagers?

Did Bristol and Levi feel they could not go to the local drug store and purchase condoms, because they were the daughter and boyfriend-of-the-daughter of the state's right-wing religious-fundamentalist governor?

Did Sarah Palin think they were going to get through this campaign without her daughter's pregnancy becoming public knowlege? If so, what does that say about her intelligence? If she knew this was inevitable, what does it say about her compassion, that she would accept the VP slot knowing her 17-year-old daughter would become, at least briefly, the biggest story in the world?

Penis Aficionado

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
On another note, the Republicans booted their keynote speaker, the highly intelligent and culturally liberal Rudy Giuliani, and replaced him with Fred Thompson, a hero of the religious right who always looks like he was just stunned with a taser.

Unbelievably, the Republicans seem to have decided that 50.1% of American voters are right-wing Christian fundamentalists. I used to think this election would be close because a lot of people, myself included, would say, "All things being equal, I'll vote for the war hero."

But all things are no longer equal, and I think we might be heading toward an Obama landslide.

B_Jaunet

Just Browsing
Media
Levi?

Is that a Jewish name?

Levi = Old Testament name used by Christians extensively in the 19thc.

Johnston = Scottish surname.

He's as white bread as they come with (probably) a dash of indigenous American in him by the structure of his face.

Transformer 99 said:
we need to know exactly what we're buying here, just like a used car.

I'm sensing an Edsel...

Last edited:
D

deleted15807

On another note, the Republicans booted their keynote speaker, the highly intelligent and culturally liberal Rudy Giuliani, and replaced him with Fred Thompson, a hero of the religious right who always looks like he was just stunned with a taser.

Unbelievably, the Republicans seem to have decided that 50.1% of American voters are right-wing Christian fundamentalists. I used to think this election would be close because a lot of people, myself included, would say, "All things being equal, I'll vote for the war hero."

But all things are no longer equal, and I think we might be heading toward an Obama landslide.

One has to wonder what McCain was thinking when he picked her. He claimed he knew about the pregancy. If he did that makes his decision even more risky. By picking her in one swoop he can't hit Obama on experience, he can't push abstinence only eduction without a whole lot of incredulousness and he risks losing the 'family values' sticker he needs for the theocrats. Is she worth all that?

dreamer20

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media

rockyasyouneed

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
And that's the way it was, until Sarah Palin accepted a VP offer. She and her family became public domain. Taxpayer $$$$$, we need to know exactly what we're buying here, just like a used car. And like a used car, nobody expects it to be showroom fresh, but we also don't want to own the clunker where the transmission is falling out it.

What Palin does privately effects each of us publicly if she ever takes office as VP. If she were seeking employment as an accounting clerk somewhere within the GAO, I would be less interested, but this is # 2 in charge of this nation, the stakes are a little higher.

Well put!!
I totally agree!

D

deleted213967

Yes she and her beau should be off-limits. But as for Mommie Dearest if you make an issue of abstience-only sex education for others and in your own house apparently it's not working. You set yourself up for all kinds of ridicule.

True but the McCain-Palin ticket would be in much greater trouble if the Palin family had decided not to keep the baby.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your not going to believe this but: Levi Johnston to join Palin family at convention - The conventions - MSNBC.com Gee, who paid for his ticket and did he go first class?

I just got word (through airline sources) that he just landed: FlightAware > Live Flight Tracker > Northwest Airlines Inc. #846

But of course, this has to look and smell like it's a real teenage love story gone horribly awry, but will end up just fine in the end. A privileged teen pregnancy. It's the feel good story of the year, the only thing missing is a voice over from Don La Fontaine, who died by the way today ? And what better than a public showing of the newest Republican celebrities. This teen pregnancy's parents are going to be the new poster children of the Republican party. It's their version of change and hope for a new generation of Republicans. And according to the Republicans the new direction they want the party to go ? That was last week when Palin was announced with no issues, maybe not so much this week ?

The Special Olympics are officially underway in Minnesota. The theme song should be "Don't Cry Out Loud". The circus is officially open and in town. Step right up, pay the admission and see the Republican freak show.

Last edited:

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
I agree that the Republicans will indeed turn this puppy around and use it to their own advantage. That is why the dude will appear at the convention. However, what no one seems to know yet is *exactly when was the marriage decision made and *by whom?*

Also, it turns out that her *real* daddy (who is even hotter!) had a bit of a drinking problem some years ago and CBS just exposed a number of issues about Palin's voting record the Republicans are touting that simply don't ring true. However, they are all subtle and the subtleties always seem to escape most American's brains; they hear what they want to hear.

Put on your seat belts. The next 2 months will be 1 hell of a wild ride. It is going to get real nasty.:biggrin1:

agnslz

Loved Member
Media

Couldn't they have given him a throat lozenge or something? Hearing him clear his throat that many times made me want to hurl. I was so disgusted by him and his speech tonight.:eek:

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This teen pregnancy's parents are going to be the new poster children of the Republican party. It's their version of change and hope for a new generation of Republicans.

Yessiiirrrreee, that's exactly right. It boggles the mind but that is exactly what is happening:

An unwed teenage pregnancy will be spun by the GOP propaganda machine into a heartwarming, inspirational story about small town values, true love, courage against adversity, yada, yada, yada.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Yessiiirrrreee, that's exactly right. It boggles the mind but that is exactly what is happening:

An unwed teenage pregnancy will be spun by the GOP propaganda machine into a heartwarming, inspirational story about small town values, true love, courage against adversity, yada, yada, yada.

From a Seinfeld junky:
yada, yada, yada is how she got pregnant in the first place, isn't it? :biggrin1:

D

deleted15807

Dennis Miller is the World's Biggest Loser.

D

deleted15807

Exactly on the spot. What an inspirational story for us all!! She bucked the odds and look where she is now. The Republican Noise Machine is just cranking up. Standby for the biggest LOAD you've EVER heard. And the masses will eat it up while the spinmasters backstage will be laughing their asses off at how stupid the masses are.

dreamer20

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media

vindicator

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
obama thinks babies are a punishment...

obama girls punished by a baby - Google Video#

I love how conservatives are trying to make an argument out of this comment somehow.

So what you're saying is that having unprotected sex as a 17 year old girl and getting pregnant is NOT punishment for your irresponsible actions? You have to be joking.

You're damn right having a baby as an unwed 17 year old girl is punishment! If i would have got a girl pregnant at 17 my family would not have been congratulating me for my "gift", they would have slapped the shit out of me for being so stupid.

Her life will now be changed forever because of one night of unprotected sex. Seems like punishment to me...

Lay off the Koolaid!

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's so funny how people just want to hear what they want to hear and take it out of context. That's the political way of life.

Childbirth is a beautiful thing when planned properly. But I don't know of any parent that looks at teenage pregnancy as a gift or a joy. Maybe punishment is the wrong word for Obama to be using. However, any rational thinking adult should know exactly what he means. And to suggest anything different is just stupid.

Let's see how far this one gets distorted, especially since you have a VP who preaches abstinence only education in High Schools. In the meantime, I'll go dust off my Republican hypocrisy thermometer.