Brit Chick looking for a Brit Dick

Brit_Chick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Calling all you British guys out there!

I am looking for HUNG British guys, if there are any out there?
I am on yahoo messenger, but please have some decency to either e-mail or message me first - Id appreciate it.
I guess I have been spoilt in the past by the size of my ex bf and am now on the search for similar.
I do have pics available, I just dont want them on display for anyone and everyone to see on here and also within the first 5 mins!
Come and make/show me an offer I cant refuse boys!!
:)

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd be willing to bet this 'chick' is actually American or otherwise not in the UK. Hardly anyone has Yahoo here; MSN is the foremost messenger. Another way to tell is to see what time they're online. They'll most likely be online at ~12am GMT and later.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'd be willing to bet this 'chick' is actually American or otherwise not in the UK. Hardly anyone has Yahoo here; MSN is the foremost messenger. Another way to tell is to see what time they're online. They'll most likely be online at ~12am GMT and later.

honestly I was thinking the same thing.

no offense to Slovenia

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

HEY!!!! :eek:

I've only got yahoo.....
and I'm on line at all diff times... mind you I'm on the wrong side of the pond right now... but HEY!!! :eek:

:wink: and you know I'm a ...... OK, I'm female, not exactly a chick.... :rolleyes:
I'll shut up now.... :tongue: