Brit expats aghast as Denmark bans Marmite

Kenyth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This is an outrage! More so because they banned not only the British but the Kiwi version of Marmite as well. Not to mention they banned Horlicks & Ovaltin already..... :(

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why isn't this in the politics section?! This is a serious issue! A British citizen deprived of Marmite, heaven help them. Maybe there is something to this 'rapture' thing afterall - this is a clear warning sign.

Last edited:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
But can you still get Catamite there?
Well, there's HappyBoi ...
Oops.
He's one country over.

In other news, didn't Marmite Ltd. say, "Love it or hate it"?
Well, the Danes hate it.
So what's the issue?

Personally, I think Wellington was right.
"The Battle of Waterloo was won on the playing-fields of Eton by lil' bois in Marmite-stained morning coats and collars."
What don't kill yah makes yuh stronger.

Last edited:

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Bit of an update here (Vegemite is also mentioned)

Danish embassy issues MARMITE WAFFLE

"According to this official statement, neither Marmite nor its Oz rival Vegemite are banned in Denmark, because they've never actually been approved for sale."

Basically, it's the added vitamins where they are falling fowl, and have to be approved there, so it can be sold, but way things are looking, it's set to be banned if they try anyway.

Sone news, from the newspaper, local to where the Marmite factory is, in Burton: OUTRAGE has started to spread after officials in Denmark said Marmite could be declared illegal – prompting an unsavoury backlash from fans.

I like the list of things we could ban here, as per the suggestion from the Derby telegraph....

Lego: You're going to need all the Lego you can get, Denmark, what with all the bridges you'll need to build with us after this.

Carlsberg: So good the Danes hate to see it leave, say the adverts. Fine, keep it. We'll always have Carling (The brewers yeast from where Carling is made (Molston Coors), is also used to make Marmite).

The Vikings: You horrible, hairy lot can just get right back on your longboats and take your big horns with you.

Danish pastries: Croissants not good enough for you, eh? Needed to add a big blob of jam? We'll stick with doughnuts, thanks.

Lurpak: Is your butter advertised by a former Sex Pistol? No, it's little butter man who plays a trumpet badly. Poor show.

Hamlet: The Prince of Denmark he might have been, but have you ever heard a stroppier, moanier teenager in your life? Put a sock in it, Hambo.

Peter Schmeichel: All right, he might have been quite good in goal, but he did have a big red nose. Comic Relief was no bother for old Schmikes.

Sod it, boycott Danish Bacon! :biggrin1:

Last edited:

Original English Thick Cut

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hmm, catamite and coprolite? I just had a mental vision of eating someones ass and finding fossilized poo within. Now I can't get it out of my head. I'll have to get a lobotamy to deal with this. OH Shit the vision has returned! Someone help me, pass me a big dick so I can concentrate on that. That's better.......

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmm, catamite and coprolite? I just had a mental vision of eating someones ass and finding fossilized poo within. Now I can't get it out of my head. I'll have to get a lobotamy to deal with this. OH Shit the vision has returned! Someone help me, pass me a big dick so I can concentrate on that. That's better.......

:laughing: Glad to know that someone besides Hhuck either understood the words or looked them up. Though I certainly had no such image in mind. :eek: