Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Keegan looks like one of those masculine men who likes to be submissive and pounded in bed but I also can't imagine Joel being a top.
Joel's ex Yasin is a total bottom based on his Grindr and defunct Only Fans.

Alexhager11

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Apart from the fact Yasin and Joel were bonkers, one reason might have been that Joel and him said they didn't have sex straight away and then they broke up in weird circumstances. Joel just came out at the time. I think Joel is a bottom despite his relationship with Yasin.

bigdave6536

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Apart from the fact Yasin and Joel were bonkers, one reason might have been that Joel and him said they didn't have sex straight away and then they broke up in weird circumstances. Joel just came out at the time. I think Joel is a bottom despite his relationship with Yasin.
Joel is 100% bottom

Reactions: Alexhager11

bigdave6536

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Today's podcast about traveling as a gay person, at about 7:20 in, Keegan Hirst "as a gay person, I wouldn't travel to Dubai" Also Keegan Hirst less than 2 years ago in Dubai:
He looks pretty comfortable to me :joy:
I can’t with these two; they’re beyond tragic!

Reactions: drollwood

Alexhager11

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Keegan is an absolute grifter. When he came out his bio said "activist". Sounds important but then he realised that it doesn't actually pay. Stonewall used to have him down in London and I'm sure you can expense your travel but that's it. Has never been involved with a charity or campaign since because he uses being gay to earn money. The two of them are embarrassing.

drollwood

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Keegan is an absolute grifter. When he came out his bio said "activist". Sounds important but then he realised that it doesn't actually pay. Stonewall used to have him down in London and I'm sure you can expense your travel but that's it. Has never been involved with a charity or campaign since because he uses being gay to earn money. The two of them are embarrassing.
Yeah, the two of them are using being gay to make money. Rainbow capitalism. He likes to dress in rainbow colors, or an ACT UP shirt for cred, but it's just a show. Joel is a self-absorbed moron. An out of work actor who thinks he's to good to wait tables.

drollwood

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's baffling listening to Joel waffle on about friendships in the podcast today. It's obvious he has very few friends himself, and only one friend (a woman) has visited him in the 15 months he's been in Yorkshire. He hasnt made any new friends of his own, and they only hang out with Keegan's friends up north.