British and German cocks. . .bigger than average?

B_troyboy123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
most of my mates in my circle are 7+ on mate his gf dont like ot have sex much because it hurts too much , he has it like once a month , they been together for 2 yrs now bless them :p from england btw

pleasureboy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah I agree having lived in both places, I found they varied as much as everywhere else. The germans however normally have a skeletal structure that is very very narrow at the waist though and tend to have very low bodyfat which when put together give the visual effect of making their cocks look way bigger.

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Germans always have big dicks. It's like a law or something.

British... eh, mix of all types.

But certainly uncut is the norm in all European countries.

pleasureboy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
@King hmm...Ich glaube dass vieleicht ich ein nähere Prüfung brauche! ;)

Want some company? hehe

(I think that perhaps I need a closer inspection -- I think it's rude not to translate so everyone can read :D)

D_Merv Megaphone

Account Disabled
Media
I dont think there is any correlation between ethnicity and penis size...except for Oriental men being smaller than average. Other than that is very hard to tell by any specific trait other than seeing the man in question's fully erect cock.

Kenyth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have lived in both places. But I think due to the cultural difference and openness to nudity, I have seen more German specimen than British. In Germany, haven't seen many freakishly large but I will say on an average, the Germans do lean towards the large side, quite a few tiny ones though too. In the UK, I have seen MANY freakishly large ones, many average ones and just a little tiny ones, so overall the average I will say the Brits I have come across do have bigger cocks than the Germans :)

Just my observation & experience