British and German cocks. . .bigger than average?

mred0950

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If 9 and a half inches long and 7" around is big then yes

523651-05-11.jpg

D

deleted797615

I think its a bit of a generalization, there are of course small German dicks around, maybe you were just lucky.

Brits are hot. I think Swedes have the biggest dicks in Europe, though.

Ra

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You're just biased, Doc! But I do agree that I have see some pretty hot and huge Brit, German and Swedish cocks. Also some Czech guys I've seen are massive.

I guess the guys with the big ones are more likely to have a positive body image than those with small cocks - and are therefore more likely to exhibit. Anyway, with our modern roving culture one is likely to find that the guys you've seen in the UK and Germany are possibly from somewhere else entirely. Which throws makes any genralism like this pretty meaningless.

vhailor48

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i hate these stupid threads there are big and small in every race african americans with micro penis to asians packing a foot or more with over 4 billion people on the planet every person is diffrent and unique makeing general statements is pointless besides skin tone or hair color like most asians have black hair ect ....
penor size does not care about national borders lol
i will say this though most us norse peoples are very hairy :)
at least i am and those other norse i know

RioDalston

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've seen a WIDE variety of UK cocks - there is no over-arching trend other than a leaning towards uncut.

German guys though do tend to be bigger than average in my experience - both sexually and platonically (I'm often in Hamburg).

dcsurvivor92

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree. There are big and small everywhere. I do find the europeans tend to be mostly uncut. My rant is a little off topic, but it here it goes. While I have always preferred uncut, I, lately, have had three bad experiences in a row with guys that are uncut. Not sure if it is because they are not retracting their foreskins when they piss, or if they are not bathing or what but their cocks taste awful...dirty, and smelly. I can't put my finger on that smell but it is very distinctive, and unpleasant. To me, anyways. I know not everyone is unclean, but it turns my stomach. Is it a sign of the times? Are people just not bathing everyday? Laziness? Not sure, all I know is my fascination and attraction to the uncut cock is slowly disappearing. I am looking at nice, big cut cocks in a totally different way. Guys, please wash if you want someone to suck your hot cock.......

vhailor48

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
it was just a statement that their is a wide range of penis sizes in every color and nationality in the world hungryman40
i only said asians cause they are generally considered small by most to be the polar opposite of african american micro penis in the example
these racial threads are crap we here at lpsg should be held to a higher standard than
other forums here we need to focus on the worship of the well endowed and the owners of the oversized members not something as silly as race or nationality
the only racial threads i approve of are the ones that shed a positive light and showcase a good aspect of a person
like this one
http://www.lpsg.com/168299-hung-native-american-guys.html
its a good thread with lots of pics and vids of super hot native american guys and mostly just plenty of praise

Scarlet Thelema

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I assure you, while the Dutch like to think they're big, big, the distribution curve is just the same as anywhere else.

I'd have to agree. I've been with a few Dutch men and, so far, only two of them were big. Maybe just my luck, though?