British and German cocks. . .bigger than average?

Italian8inch

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ever seen the nude photos of German soldiers in ww2? not so big. There's a photo circulating of the Dutch football team nude as well, none in the team are big.

fid3lio

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
according to a study done ealer this year this is how guys around the world measure up; though personally the few british colleagues i've seen naked have been well above average ...

Attachments

fid3lio

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
as a South African i have to agree with this comment; not BECAUSE i am South African but from personal experiences/encounters growing up

fid3lio

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
as a South African i have to agree with this comment; not BECAUSE i am South African but from personal experiences/encounters growing up
From my limited experiences :)
German - big, South African - big , English - average

D

deleted15807

according to a study done ealer this year this is how guys around the world measure up; though personally the few british colleagues i've seen naked have been well above average ...

Interesting jpeg. What's the source?

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Dont know if its just my luck or a true fact but every brit and german guy i ever been with are always hung (8"+) and uncut. Is this a true representation of their population? Cuz i'd move to Europe if thats the case lol!
In a word, no.

Reactions: deleted1074483

I have lived in Germany for 10 years and German guys have a reputation for being big. Hard to say if they are on average bigger, but I have definitely seen some huge ones here.