British dudes jerking in truck (or lorry if you prefer)

BigD_2

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So I was looking for a video from probably a year or two ago which I swore I bookmarked but now I can't find.

These two young Brits are in their truck for work, just parked and talking about their women...they both get hard and whip it out and jerk off and end with two nice cumshots...it's a hot video (even though I don't usually go for JO vids!) but I can't find it.

Anyone remember it or have a good place to search? I've tried keyword searching a number of the usual suspect websites to no avail. I thought maybe it was uknakedmen or hungbritlads but couldn't seem to find it, maybe it's from the people who did the rudeboiz series?

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
Not a good download source.

For a free download it comes up with a time but, unlike other sites, doesn't auto-countdown and then start the download. If you refresh, it comes up with a new (very random!) time. It appears to be impossible to hit a download without subscribing.

Not a good download source.

For a free download it comes up with a time but, unlike other sites, doesn't auto-countdown and then start the download. If you refresh, it comes up with a new (very random!) time. It appears to be impossible to hit a download without subscribing.

Click the "Regular" download link in the lower right; wait for the screen captcha to appear (fuzzy letters and numbers thing) in the upper center of the page, submit, then it creates a download link.

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
Click the "Regular" download link in the lower right; wait for the screen captcha to appear (fuzzy letters and numbers thing) in the upper center of the page, submit, then it creates a download link.

That's the way that they usually work.

This one, however, never comes up with the security codes - just a message, e.g "You have to wait 2 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds until the next download becomes available. Become a Premium User and download without delay".

As I said, the timer never auto-countsdown and if you refresh all you get is another timer message - using very random times, one refresh it's 15 minutes, the next it's two hours, the next its 14 minutes etc.

I haven't got the patience to deal with crap software. I have to suffer idiot developers all day at work!

kmere44549

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

BigD_2

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks to all for the info.

Forgive my ignorance but I'm a little behind the times on the whole file-sharing business, rapidshare and filesonic and oron and so on. Do I just go to the site, find what I want, and download it free? Or do I have to pay, or upload a file first?