British Guys - Circumcised or Uncircumcised ?

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm circumcised.
Really? Gee, I never would have guessed that to be even remotely possible; since, you absoulutely, positively, never ever have mentioned it before- not even as a frigging thread topic:rolleyes:.

http://www.lpsg.org/64275-9-inches-cut-british-guy.html
http://www.lpsg.org/65826-am-i-only-one-who.html
http://www.lpsg.org/63850-circumcision-in-the-uk.html

So, twice already you have threads on being circumcised and from the UK within the title prior to this one- you seem somewhat obsessed with your situation.

Reactions: ballantyne

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Im circumcised. Im a 32 year old British lad, but I was born in the USA in New York, and like most of the lads of my generation I was circumcised. My family moved back to Britain when i was younger. So does this make me a circumcised all-American lad? or a circumcised British lad? All I know is that im comfortable being cut, even though the majority here are uncut.

NakedAlien

Experimental Member
Media
Im circumcised. Im a 32 year old British lad, but I was born in the USA in New York, and like most of the lads of my generation I was circumcised. My family moved back to Britain when i was younger. So does this make me a circumcised all-American lad? or a circumcised British lad? All I know is that im comfortable being cut, even though the majority here are uncut.

Did your parents ever mention it? I'd be curious to know if they liked the idea of you being cut (despite the British connection), or whether is was more or less forced on them.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Since you are living in Britain you're going to have to restore your baby foreskin. :tongue:

Please, I'm begging you, start another 70 or 80 on this same topic. I just can't get enough.

:biggrin1::biggrin1:

mikeagp

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i am british and cut. i think y parents had me done when i was about 4 years old as i had problems pulling my foreskin back to pee.
i have mixed views on this : 1. it is in my opinion cleaner and more hygenic but 2. i feel that i am missing out on not haveing a frenelum. my boyfriend is also cut but he has a very small part of his frenelum intact and it is probably the most sensitive park of his cock.
dont get me wrong, the head of y cock is also very sinsitive and i can come just rubbing the head itself.
you guys who are also cut, do you stillhae your frenelum and how is the sensitivity on your cock. do you feel that you are missing out on anything?

Matt Cohen

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i am british and cut. i think y parents had me done when i was about 4 years old as i had problems pulling my foreskin back to pee.
i have mixed views on this : 1. it is in my opinion cleaner and more hygenic but 2. i feel that i am missing out on not haveing a frenelum. my boyfriend is also cut but he has a very small part of his frenelum intact and it is probably the most sensitive park of his cock.
dont get me wrong, the head of y cock is also very sinsitive and i can come just rubbing the head itself.
you guys who are also cut, do you stillhae your frenelum and how is the sensitivity on your cock. do you feel that you are missing out on anything?

I don't have any frenulum left - it was removed when I was circumcised. For me the most sensitive part is the helmet (glans) - it is much more sensitive than the skin on my shaft.

My glans hasn't lost any sensitivity in the 4 years since I was circumcised. It has maybe got a slightly thicker texture than before but it doesn't affect sensitivity during sex.
When I masturbate, I can cum by just stroking the front of my glans.

It's strange how some people find the opposite to me, that their glans is less sensitive after circumcision and they then get more feeling from the shaft. I guess every dick is different. I'm certainly very pleased with my circumcision.

I don't feel I'm missing anything - it's the nerves in the glans which give me the most sensation - I don't think having a foreskin adds anything to sex or appearance. Of course there are some cut guys who are really pissed off at not having had a choice (cut as babies). I respect their views but in reality I think they are obsessed with the idea of having a foreskin and believe that their sex life would be improved just my having a little extra skin at the end of their dick.

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Did your parents ever mention it? I'd be curious to know if they liked the idea of you being cut (despite the British connection), or whether is was more or less forced on them.

Dude when i was much younger when my parents and I lived in New York the issue of me being circumcised never came up, and my cock looked like all my friends so it was something i never thought of or asked about.

When we moved to England, i noticed that my cock was different to the other boys, their glans were covered, mine was always exposed. I was 8 years old at the time. So I asked my parents about it.

My dad explained that when i was born the doctors had recommended that i get circumcised, and after speaking with American friends of theirs they decided to have me circumcised. They felt it was healthy, clean and looked better. I am happy being circumcised and have never wanted a foreskin, although ive been happy to play with others who have them!

My dad, who was born in England, is un-circumcised, but from what my parents told me i dont think that the descision was forced on them.

In my teens and 20s some people i have wanked with and had sex with have noticed that my cock is circumcised, and when its boys obviously different to them, but ive never had any complaints about it or my performance.

There are also quite a few cut guys in London where i live, i see them around in my gym, and two of the lads on my football team are circumcised, so cut lads are not unknown in England.

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Since you are living in Britain you're going to have to restore your baby foreskin. :tongue:

:biggrin1::biggrin1:

No I dont dude. Anywhay some of the lads in the gym and the football team im in love slyly staring at my big circumcised cock which is soo different from theirs. And ive never had any complaints from girls or lads about it :biggrin1::biggrin1:

Reactions: Jeanluc

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I don't feel I'm missing anything - it's the nerves in the glans which give me the most sensation - I don't think having a foreskin adds anything to sex or appearance. Of course there are some cut guys who are really pissed off at not having had a choice (cut as babies). I respect their views but in reality I think they are obsessed with the idea of having a foreskin and believe that their sex life would be improved just my having a little extra skin at the end of their dick.
C'mon Matt. If you really feel this way why do you keep bringing it up ad nauseum? A little extra skin on the end of your dick? You know very well that the skin was in the middle of your erection and that about half of it is now disconnected from your brain somewhere in the landfill or wherever the hospital throws out their biowaste. I don't think sixteen is nearly old enough to make the decision you made. Heck, twenty isn't. From your pen name I seriously hope it wasn't for some stupid "religious" thing. Frankly I feel bad for you. Starting all these threads is no way to assert your confidence in your decision. More like mentally minimizing your loss over and over in various very similar ways. I guess it could be therapy for you, but enough already. You made an irreversible but voluntary decision - I realize you are just a boy still - here's wishing you make the best of it. Don't presume to speak for all of us who did not volunteer to be cut. You don't speak for us.

actioncfc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

:smile:Your American enough for me! Yet you now have the cool British accent-a bonus indeed. No stroke the cut dick and show us the pics!!!!:smile: