British Guys - Circumcised or Uncircumcised ?

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Another circumcision thread???:biggrin:

To all: Mr Cohen is a activist. He might not admit it; perhaps not even to himself. I'm also an activist and I know one when I see one. Those of you who don't like it: don't read the treads. Better yet don't click them. Got that?
I don't have any frenulum left - it was removed when I was circumcised. For me the most sensitive part is the helmet (glans) - it is much more sensitive than the skin on my shaft.
At least you know what a frenulum is. I get so tired of reading "I'm cut ... I still have my frenulum.":rolleyes: Most of those comments come from guys in USA. The ignorance of anatomy here can be impressive at times.

Matt, could you narrow down the area that is most sensitive: topside or underside? Near tip? A lot of guys, in another thread, mentioned the underside.
My glans hasn't lost any sensitivity in the 4 years since I was circumcised. ...
That's no surprise to me. The much discussed loss of sensitivity is purported to take decades not years. In the F/R forums, they sometimes mention 30-40 years.
It's strange how some people find the opposite to me, that their glans is less sensitive after circumcision and they then get more feeling from the shaft. ...
Give it a few decades.:biggrin:

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
... From your pen name I seriously hope it wasn't for some stupid "religious" thing. ...
Inappropriate!

He's stated in the threads his father is Jewish. If it was a "religious" thing at least it wasn't a stupid reason. That would be a better reason than most that are promulgated in USA, such as preventing disease. Sixteen is too young, though, to be making such decisions.

wkd1808

Sexy Member
Media
hi im 36 and was cut aged 3 was deffo the odd lad out at school but see a few now at the gym.funnily enough my dad and bro had probs and we all have been cut.i have a cousin born in usa and naturally he was done also in fact i seeen 7 male members of my amily nude and al are cut weird eh as its not religion chris

Jory

Experimental Member
Media
I'm a cut and proud British guy....had it done out of choice in 2001 and no regrets except that I had to pay for it!

9inchcanadian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i just found out that here in Ontario it costs $200 to get your kid cut, this is paid in cash to the surgeon. perhaps this is the reason circ rates are falling here in Canada

Dave NoCal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's my understanding that, once NHS in the UK stopped paying for circumcisions, the rate at which is was done plummeted. Two hundred dollars is not really a lot of money but apparently it's enough to cause many, if not most parent to reconsider.
Dave

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Round and round we go - just like the surgeon's (or rabbi's) knife. This is an everlasting subject and don't you get sick of it? It seems to fascinate some, however. So forgive me if I repeat a post I've already stuck up elsewhere.

Circumcision is a last desperate medical resort, or should be. But it's not
as sensible as that. Like much else, it had its origins in religion (always suspect) and then became culturally fashionable, especially in north America and among the English middle classes; not so sure about continental Europe. It's now largely going out of fashion, and a good thing too. Basically it is an amputation of part of the penis, which is strange, as most men want more, not less. I wonder if there would be defenders of the ancient cultural tradition of lopping off a person's ears (I don't know if this has ever existed, but it well could) first on religious grounds, then on the grounds of aesthetic streamlining, and then on the grounds of cleanliness?

Sounds outrageous? But only because our tradition has never practiced it. It has circumcised instead.

circumcisedpeter12

Experimental Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Adam 875 are you circumcised? I was just wondering as it appears to me that the anti circ guys seem to have far more to say against it than us guys, Matt, Bigdong1(nice pics by the way) and me, to name a few who are very happy with what we have. I was circumcised at a few days old, my parents choice not medical, I'm so pleased they made that choice on my behalf. This of course is just my opinion and I would not try to force any other guys either way but if they want to chat here or private thats great please feel free to message me.

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi, thanks Peter. No, I'm not (as you probably guessed!). Glad you're happy, honestly. It just seems to me a strange thing to do. If we did it to any other part of the body there would probably be bills in Parliament trying to get it banned. But it's such a deeply rooted tradition. I blame Moses.

Reactions: robsg