British Guys - Circumcised or Uncircumcised ?

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If he knows a guy who's cut, but doesn't know the guy is cut, in his own mind does he know anyone who's cut? :confused:

Pidgo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
In his own mind...NO! Many people can make themselves believe many things. But literally speaking he can know a man who is circumcised, just doesn't have the knowledge of it because he hasn't seen him nude, asked or been told that man was circed!
It was Abraham who had all the children of God be circumcised as a covenant to God. Abraham I beleive circed himself (ouch) at age 90 (double ouch!) and so all the Abrahamic religions and followers should be cut...but no! HA! We have the sinners for not following God's word. Of course out of the 3 Abrahamic religions (Judaism, Christianity and Islam), the only one that does not require circumcision is Christianity. Jews do it at 8 days old by a mohel...Moslems, it is not stated in the Koran but the Haddiths do say that Mohammed (Who was born perfect, in other words without foreskin, forget the term) said to his followers to circumcise the males in order to be hygenic...among other things as showers (Turkish baths anyone?) and shaving most of the body, especially the pubic area. These are seen in the Haddiths I beleive. Christians...well...in order to convert the European savages at the time who were scared the ritual they decided it was not necessary to do it. They also ruled out many other things such as eating meat from hooved animals, drinking alcohol to get drunk among other things. We can thank Peter the Apostle for this...who also changed Mary Magdalane to a Whore, by so making women worthless creatures, or just worth for obedience. The Bible was changed, modified and now we have the bastardized, and prostituted religion called Christianity and all it's offsprings from Orthodox Churches to the Protestants. I believe Coptic Christians in Egypt do require circumcision following the true Christian traditions...which were much or less very close to Judaism...but Europeans were too scared to do it. In order for mass conversion (Which meant more money for the CHURCH) we have what we have...people following a blind-faith...LOL!
Anyways....I've been to Britain...London especially I lived there for a year...visited the Fit Ladz place many times and was impressed to see how many circed Brits there were. yeah, few times got circed Americans, Aussies and Canadians, but local Brits told me they had it done for pleasure (Which I was very surprised about) seeing these young Londoners getting Circed! WOW! Hot: British, Cute, Young, and Circumcised= HOT! But by about 7/10, those were uncut...which was were I first tasted my uncuts...thank God they're a sea away from me! Went out with one of the circed guys I met there and it was great, he went goes to Imperial College in Westminster...where I was going also. So Circed Brits are not rare...upper classes tend to circ their children as well. I even heard that after Di's death, the Prince's both underwent the circ tradition. If only Princess Di knew about the new AIDS results in Africa among cut and uncut..she would be an advocate for circumcision....for God's sake, she was getting f*cked by 2...Prince Charles and that Egyptian guy she died with! She should know how good it is! :D
As an American who was circed at age 19....I can say I am very happy with my decision....only mad cause my parents didn't do me like it was custom at birth! My lil bros did get circed tho at birth. If I ever have sons, they will get circed as well. Be proud of your circ and 16 is not a young age to mak that decision....if you can already drive and drink in many countries, sure as Hell you can chose to get snipped for the better of you!

williamkony

Legendary Member
Media
Circumcised as a kid like my Dad. I was one of two guys circumcised in my class at school. First time at 11yrs walking naked into communal showers was embarrassing seeing all my mates staring at my bare knob. Soon enjoyed walking around naked in the changing rooms as I was an early bloomer.

Reactions: ukmike17

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If he knows a guy who's cut, but doesn't know the guy is cut, in his own mind does he know anyone who's cut? :confused:

Years ago while living in Mississippi, I met a guy stationed in the Air Force there. Over a few beers, somehow the word "circumsized" came up and he asked what that meant. I thought he was joking - turns out though he was serious. Never did find out if he was or not. Maybe he should have joined the Navy? :wink:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Circumcised as a kid like my Dad. I was one of two guys circumcised in my class at school. First time at 11yrs walking naked into communal showers was embarrassing seeing all my mates staring at my bare knob. Soon enjoyed walking around naked in the changing rooms as I was an early bloomer.
They did that at school!?!?! :eek: I hope it was at least an advanced biology class!

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
Another neurotic adult circ with all of his posts expressing excitement about genital cutting! WOW!
Indeed, dxjnorto, it reminds me of this story: The Fox Without a Tail. Aesop. 1909-14. Fables. The Harvard Classics
:tongue:

Also, look at this excellent little collection of facts, picture and video evidence that bears out what I had suspected, and also goes some way to explaining why American girls go wild over here and just can't seem to get enough natural British Beef:biggrin1: Go Girls!
How to Sexually Satisfy a Woman; Circumcised Penis or Uncircumcised

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I'm changing at the gym guys often look at my cock I'm sure that's mainly because its larger than the average rather than because I'm circumcised and my cock is different to most of theirs I never feel concious about being cut and different in fact I like the attention my cock gets in the locker room

fsckin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
According to Wikipedia when circumcision was de-insured in the U.K. in the 50s the numbers of guys being circumcised dropped to next to nothing, currently about 9 percent are circumcised (which would probably represent Jewish people?). The same thing happened when the procedure was deinsured in Canada in the 80s, although Canada never got above 50 percent circumcised, perhaps owing to a larger European (German, Scandinavian, et al.) settlement than the U.S.

Matt Cohen

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
According to Wikipedia when circumcision was de-insured in the U.K. in the 50s the numbers of guys being circumcised dropped to next to nothing, currently about 9 percent are circumcised (which would probably represent Jewish people?). The same thing happened when the procedure was deinsured in Canada in the 80s, although Canada never got above 50 percent circumcised, perhaps owing to a larger European (German, Scandinavian, et al.) settlement than the U.S.

That sounds right to me.
It is rare I see someone my age in the UK who has been circumcised, whereas with my dad's generation lots of people were circumcised as a baby, regardless of religion.