British man with 12 inch penis charged with causing actual bodily harm.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
He means Poteen (Sais Potcheen). Irish Moonshine for those who may be wondering what on earth we are talking about.

Brains are our Sponsors - Cardiff Brewery. Not a bad pint.

I have had Poteen and I did a lot of slurring :tongue:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
He means Poteen (Sais Potcheen). Irish Moonshine for those who may be wondering what on earth we are talking about.

Brains are our Sponsors - Cardiff Brewery. Not a bad pint.

I have had Poteen and I did a lot of slurring :tongue:

Yes - that's what I thought he meant but hoped he didn't - I got the CB's Brains reference but I still don't like the poteen reference. Sorry not to 'take it on the chin' and all but after "Don't leave your bag here, love, we dunno wot you got in there - tick, tick, tick - hahahhaaa" type comments 'jokes' about drunkeness were the commonest jibes I used to get when I lived in the UK - it got VERY old VERY quickly - I didn't take that shit then and I don't see why I should take it now, especially not at random from someone I hardly know.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What is pocine? My Google searches inform me it is either a typo for porcine (in which case your statement makes little sense) or a family name (but there are no Irish rugby players of that name so your statement still makes no sense). My gut feeling is that it is an abysmal typo for something else and that you are attempting to slur a nation with a very jaded steriotype - but I could be wrong, I hope I am.

Perhaps in the realms of cordiality, not wishing my flippant and light-hearted remarks to cause any further consternation than they obviously, already have, and possibly digging myself in deeper; no offence, but it’s probably best you forget I ever responded.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Who would we be to not look a gift horse in the mouth :smile:

Some might say that we saw the chance to take ir from you, and you were powerless to stop us. Well that one new lad tried.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Some might say that we saw the chance to take ir from you, and you were powerless to stop us. Well that one new lad tried.

All I can say is, you wouldn’t have got away with it with a seahorse

By ‘new lad’ do you mean Cipriani? I doubt you mean Dave Strettle, who remains injured, but has plaid before, or the injured Mike Tindle who claims to have fell on a Welshman’s boot, what! The don’t make ‘em like they did in my day when the men were made of iron and the cannons made from wood; we would bite off and spit out the frogs leg, get the Irish in a stew, bung up the welsh leek and kick the haggis between the goal posts! But n the words of the Terminator, ‘We’ll be backand hopefully today :biggrin1:

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Congratulation Driftwood, I prefere it going the the Welsh if we're out of the running. Though I always support any of the home nations playing foreign opposition. so well done Scotland too, for avoiding the wooden spoon.